Sign in to follow this  
adrock

Redline 600a Series 3

I have been offered a redline 600a series 3 (83)... I was never into Redlines growing up (I hated the kid that had one on my street!) now I have grown up, moved on and forgiven him for being such a twat... I quite like em! Whats the general opinion of the 600a.. or should I be tracking down another?

t7nVC0Tk0r9xsEVu1PSV4ElISDS4.jpg

If you like it, it shouldn't really matter what others have to say. You're building or acquiring the bike for yourself, not others. I say, go for it :18:

i really like em !! they had some great 80's colours

but a carrera or mx 11 probably a bit more special,

i had a mx 11 with 600a stickers as a kid, but always prefered my pk i had before it.

I LIKE EM AND HAVE A 600A IN THE COLLECTION.the elina ul seat is a little unconfortable .........but most dont ride the dang things. go ride your bikes.....get the 600a if the price is right.

Unless you're one of the bluebloods :lol: get it!!

I don't care who dislikes my choice of bike,it's all about what YOU want so if you luv it then by all means grab it. :lol:

No offense to the big dogs,I meant bluebloods in a good way. :)

Heres my 600a that I use as a rider for possible inspiration. They ride really well and I am 6' 2" and 200 lbs. The pic is a little out of date now as I have just put on some XC-II pedals that I had been waiting for

DSCN0578.jpg

Looks like our Brit friends have good taste in bikes as well :lol: I think that is a really cool 600a NOSNOD. :32:

NOSNOD that is inspiring!! Your bike is beautiful! I'm 6'3" so good to know it rides well for us big boys!