Sign in to follow this  
Snorton

The Phone Call You Never Want To Get!!!

Sandy sent this to me last year with some spokes I got. I always thought it was cool that I got a certificate of authenticity from the original Wheels 'n' Things.

:18:

He gave us all so much. :flower:

certificate.jpg

Jeff.

Please make sure to get all the info & post it (If you didn't already) so flowers can be sent.

I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Ken.

UN-Fing believable........First Kris Parenteau then Allen Cole and now Sandy? When does it end? My Mother-in-law passed in September and now the Father-in-law is rushed to emergency at 4:30am today in some kind of medical coma or something (but is now actually home, and also has alzheimers (sp). On Sunday, a guy I race cars with from NorCal, is severly injured at Glamis and on life support in SD - I have spent the last two days with his family and friends at the hospital.

Sandy wanted to get this SD reunion together and I tried to rush it, but when I found out about Kris, I lost interest for a while. I kept thinking I should have done this sooner so Kris would be a part of it. Sandy and I played phone tag a few times as I didnt want to leave him a message about Kris (eventually I did). The last time I called I woke him up and he said he would call me back................

I feel like crap now knowing that my lagging will now cause Sandy to miss it...F O C K!

I dont know what to say, except glad to have known him at VBMX sorry I missed him here . Very sad news thoughts go out to his family.

keep DB alive.

:18: It's coo bro(Mike Mendenhall), Just get RRR done. Sandy will be there in our hearts. :18:

Joeblizzard :whistle:

Sorry to hear the sad news. R.I.P. Sandy.

Martin

i've only been on the internet with regards to Oldschool BMX's since September but i found his posting very informative & helpful, he gave an insight into aspects of our hobby none of us would known otherwise!

seems like only a couple of weeks ago i was learning from his posts :(

its always a shame when one of the good guys checks out :(

Rest In Peace Sandy, and may God Bless.

My thoughts to the Finkelman Family.

Look upon a life well lived, and great contributions from a legend in BMX.

Mike

I was saddened to read this news

My thoughts go out to his family at this time.

He will be missed.

one last lap - RIP Sandy

My sincere condolances go out to Sandy's friends a family.

RIP Sandy you rocked!

Onto the next life, Sandy - you will no doubt be missed here.

Rest In Peace, bro.

:( RIP Sandy, a great loss to the community/, my thoughts and prayers go to all friends and fmaily at this difficult time,

Sandy had given me enough help and advice over the time I have been a member hear, I saw his post only recently and I thought he was felling better, this has come as a real shock to read this

Jon W

RIP Sandy :(

Your generosity, witt, and vast knowledge will surely be missed around here...

I hear they have him lined up to work the drop gate at a certain track up in heaven.

Drew

I can't believe this. I know I have not been on OSBMX very long but I feel I have lost a close friend. After reading all these posts, I'm sure I have. I will treasure our conversations for a very long time to come.

Thank you ROS. God Bless You.

:(

Sad news.I only knew him through his threads that he posted.Lots of respect to him from us British lot on our radbmx site.

Having just lost a parent myself,my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

xxx l.o.l

Sam

Wow, this wasn't the way I thought I was going to start the day with reading this. I can't believe we lost Sandy. I loved his posts. He always tried to help out with his knowledge, and if he didn't know he would research it. I will miss him. God Bless you Sandy. We all love you.

Truely is a sad day.

Losing any member of our comuunity from any corner of the world is a dreadful thing, Especially one that was so well regarded in the WORLD of BMX.

Thoughts coming from our side of the pond to all who are involved.

:(

Terrible news. Condolences to all Sandy's family and friends. All the very best to you.

Bob_Acid