Sign in to follow this  
willinois

I found a photo from the 80's

This is from a photography class I took in college....had to be about 1988 or so.

OK, I guess since the site is all f'd up you can't see it!

Your loss! LOL

Lets try again, nope!

I get:

"The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."

That is a bunch of BS! The file is only 24 KB!

Damn, that was one of the reasons I come here instead of the other place....the ease of pic posting.

What is all this stuff:

Debug Information

FORM and GET Input

showtopic = 20459

mode = linearplus

request_method = get

_low_act = st

act = st

t = 20459

f = 9

IP_ADDRESS = 67.175.178.159

last_activity = 1156907959

last_visit = 1156561510

skinid = 0

selectedpids =

selectedpidcount = 0

SKIN & TASK Info

_css = html { overflow-x: auto; } body { background: #fafafa; color: #222; font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Trebuchet ...

_wrapper =

_macro = a:90:{s:7:"a_apoll";a:6:{s:8:"macro_id";s:3:"724";s:11:"macro_value";s:7:"A_APOLL";s:13:"macro_replace";s:79:"p><p> SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='36c3d720b33c8b84671625bc722d34f8' AND ip_address='67.175.178.159'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELECT id, name, mgroup, member_login_key, email, restrict_post, view_sigs, view_avs, view_pop, view_img, auto_track, mod_posts, language, skin, new_msg, show_popup, msg_total, time_offset, posts, joined, last_post, subs_pkg_chosen, ignored_users, login_anonymous, last_visit, last_activity, dst_in_use, view_prefs, org_perm_id, mgroup_others, temp_ban, sub_end, has_blog, members_markers, members_editor_choice, members_auto_dst, members_display_name, members_created_remote, members_cache, members_disable_pm FROM ibf_members WHERE id=331

SELECT * FROM ibf_skin_sets WHERE set_skin_set_id=7

SELECT * FROM ibf_topic_markers WHERE marker_forum_id=9 AND marker_member_id=331

SELECT * FROM ibf_moderators WHERE forum_id=9 AND (member_id=331 OR (is_group=1 AND group_id=3))

SELECT pid,topic_id FROM ibf_posts WHERE topic_id=20459 and queued=0 ORDER BY pid LIMIT 0,20

SELECT p.*, m.id,m.name,m.mgroup,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title,m.hide_email, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, me.msnname,me.aim_name,me.icq_number,me.signature, me.website,me.yahoo,me.location, me.avatar_location, me.avatar_type, me.avatar_size, m.members_display_name FROM ibf_posts p LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON (p.author_id=m.id) LEFT JOIN ibf_member_extra me ON (me.id=m.id) WHERE p.pid IN(167001,167018) ORDER BY post_date asc

SELECT s.member_id, s.member_name, s.member_group, s.id, s.login_type, s.location, s.running_time FROM ibf_sessions s WHERE s.location_1_type='topic' AND s.location_1_id=20459 AND s.running_time > 1156904566 AND s.in_error=0

SHUTDOWN: UPDATE ibf_sessions SET member_name='willinois',member_id=331,member_group=3,login_type=0,running_time=1156908166,location='st',in_error=0,location_1_type='topic',location_1_id=20459,location_2_type='forum',location_2_id=9,location_3_type='',location_3_id='' WHERE id='36c3d720b33c8b84671625bc722d34f8'

SHUTDOWN: UPDATE LOW_PRIORITY ibf_topics SET views=views+1 WHERE tid=20459

Edited by willinois

Did you not see the other posts about the fact that big rennovations are taking place?

It may take A FEW DAYS, to take care of the incompatabilities.

That's just the way it is. Sorry for the inconvenience caused you.

Did you not see the other posts about the fact that big rennovations are taking place?

It may take A FEW DAYS, to take care of the incompatabilities.

That's just the way it is. Sorry for the inconvenience caused you.

Sorry Steve, I haven't been on for some time, and when I have it's been brief. So, No I didn't know we were back up but not at 100%.

testing

:cheers:

actually this is sweet, you can add more than one pic in each post if they are small enough in kb size

Drama_QueenBretWillinois.jpg

OMandDevit.jpg

????

Here is the message that I get when I try and pull the file like I had before. Steve how did you post your pics? Browse and pull the file like it was??

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

What is my Global limit?

Yes... browsed to the file and after it shows in the field I hit "add reply"

(for multiple pics hit "add this attachment" it will upload and then come back to the post/reply screen and you can add another)

HarryLearyOneHandLeary.jpg

BMX_OS_BMX_L3_mux.jpg