Sign in to follow this  
craig66

finally a pic or two of my 1983 CW ZX Pro

needs different bars and post, and grips but rides great!!

I know the pick aint great, but I took it at 4am in my cellar!

IM000270.JPG

Alright Craig! Do you still have the GT ?

Sweet. Looks like you could use some forks too. What kind of bars are those? Someone might trade ya for some C-dubs.

yep, still got the GT, but now it has some ugly forks on it til I get some good forks for the CW.

Kyle, those bars are Race inc. but they are BEAT!!

I think I may have some CW forks (ugly pink but you can get them chromed), a minty cw stem and bars (came off a CW but they could be generic), cw seat, cw labeled comp III's I can part with. Just say the word and we can work something out to make it c-dubalicious.

Strip the Race Inc's down and polish 'em. Looks like someone may already have some bars for ya. That's one really attractive thing about CW's. The gear is cheap and plentiful. You may get pink forks, but take the frame and forks down to the powdercoater's and you have a set just like new. I think you can get decals from Ginny. If not I bet Snorton has some. Here's what my CW looks like with powdercoated frame, fork, and bars. It's got real CW stickers on it too.

front2qh4.jpg

Very cool Craig. That is life in the dungeon eh? Ha ha ha. Thanks for the pic. Cool to see how things come along.

Nice Craig!!!!

I have some CW fork stickers in blue I could donate to the build...just say the word...otherwise...LOOKIN GOOD!!!!! polish up them bars like everyone else has said...

Nice looking build ya got there...CAnnot wait to see the total final build pics.

Jon

thanks guys... get back to me with the CW parts, and jon, stickers?? yay! Spur, email me... cfresch@verizon.net PAt, yep thats the dungeon.. my secret cellar workshop where the wife dare not go!

one more

IM000271.JPG