Sign in to follow this  
MotoBMX

Find A Local Track Near You

>>>>>NBL TRACKS

>>>>>ABA TRACKS

Support your local track and put a little something back into this hobby/sport that you love. Even if you cannot race make a trip to watch, buy a hotdog or even join your local sanctioning body. Every little bit helps!

It is a good idea. I've gone to the local track by me a few times to watch with my kids. I'm hoping by them going kind of gets them wanting to do it.

That's a great idea. It's too bad my home track's website hasn't been updated since 2005.

Check out my NEW home track for 2007 at www.milwaukeebmx.com

That's pretty cool to see moto! I didn't even know there were tracks in Nebraska!

Figured this would help a lot of members here as knowing is half the battle.

FWIW the 35-39 age group classes are some of the largest at most races. The 35+ movement is in full effect.

Most have practice days that cost very little, be careful though as racing can be as addictive as collecting.

this is the site i keep up and the track i race and help out at.

www.highdesertbmx.org

go to your local track and buy a shirt. cool to wear and helps support the track!

Steve this one might not be a bad sticky.

Well, my home track, Waukegan BMX has got their act together with a new TO, board of directors, and an updated website ( kinda ) so here is the link. http://www.waukeganbmx.com/

Besides that, we will be hosting an NBL regional this year. :32:

OH SNAP! there's a track right here in SATX. Once I've built up the endurance again, I'm heading out to the LoneStar Track, and finally get to do what I didn't get to do as a kid. Glad I decided to leave the Trackside Oldschool BMX area of the forums, otherwise I might not have seen this thread. Only racing I ever did was against the regulars locals BITD, mostly from street to dirt and back to street.

Man that a nice track too! Your lucky....

OH SNAP! there's a track right here in SATX. Once I've built up the endurance again, I'm heading out to the LoneStar Track, and finally get to do what I didn't get to do as a kid. Glad I decided to leave the Trackside Oldschool BMX area of the forums, otherwise I might not have seen this thread. Only racing I ever did was against the regulars locals BITD, mostly from street to dirt and back to street.

http://ver2.cjbmx.org/

Unfortunately it can't be fully updated. The person who use to do it is not involved and "does not have any of the access codes anymore" But we do waht we can.

Here is the link for South Park, PA. The track layout feature doesn't work, but it also gives links for the other NBL tracks in the area.

http://www.spbmx.us/

yo, I'm the

The person who use to do it is not involved
for the NJ CJBMX site.

Like I told the Ant Dog, Lisa and Carol have the access codes (you mean usernames and passwords) to the site, as you can see since it has been updated by someone as late as this month.

Man...that was just lame bro, I wish I had seen that post earlier, but I would NEVER skip out on something I created and leave people hanging without the ability to let someone else do it.

Sorry to drop the drama in, but that just bummed me out completely.

Excellent thread MOTOBMX. Nice information switch from all the collecting and other chatter going on to some very useful riding information... :wink:

T :Liv2ride: I :Liv2ride: M :Liv2ride: E

R :Liv2ride: I :Liv2ride: D :Liv2ride: E