Sign in to follow this  
PandaProAm420

Ever heard of Quick-Glo???

Today the usually useless elitist road bike guy @ my local bike shop hooked me up with a jar of this Quick-gglo stuff, and it brought my nikel and chrome plated stuff to an unbelievable shine! Wow! I was about to start considering a replate on one frame, after trying everything in the book, and this stuff did som major magic on even the pitted bits! Anyone else have any experience with this stuff? Says its good for white wall tires too, I am gonna think a while before I treat my sun yellowed comps...

Hook us up....when can we get some.

Snorton, you can distribute this stuff too!

Edited by willinois

Ditto...get the site the 4-11 on that! Thanks for sharing the tip with us!

:)

Mux

I need to find more of this kick butt stuff, it is making the plating that just got out from under the 19 year old paint on my Judge look super spiffy! It made my white CompST's look new too, with no ill effects.

Where did you guys find it? The date on my jar is 1983, I haven't seen it since I found it in NY last year, and figgured I would never see it again.

Hey ProAm...are you still looking for a jar of QuickGlo? Looking hard lol ? Because that bike shop you work at...Bike club - has about 20 jars by the register!

RayBeard said he saw 20 jarsl of QuickGlo after he bought a killer set of Profile cranks from there!

Hey 4130

Yeah, I know. So, it was Raybeard that blew up the good thing I had at my shop...

Those cranks were for Kastan Hunter, and the 2 freestlye bikes that some dude is coming from Ohio today to pick up were for me and someone else here. I am learning to keep my big fat mouth shut about my good deals. I know now who spilled the beans about the cranks, and from now on my lips are sealed at the track. :ph34r:

I don't think that Ray went in to the shop thinking these cranks were for someone else! As far as I know Ray went into the shop, looked around and just bought some Profile cranks . I don't think Ray blew up the "good thing" you had brother. I mean if you didn't buy the cranks upfront and the owner was willing to sell them it just looks like normal sale to me. Ray travels constantly for work and lives only 30 minutes from that shop. I don't know if it's quite Pandoras box you had there. The guy wanted a grip for the stuff anyway, so no wonder you didn't buy the stuff upfront. Anyways, Ray Mentioned to me that there is 20 jars of quick glo at the shop you work at and I figured I'd let you know since you were looking for it! Now...does 420 have anything to do with you looking for stuff thats at your place of employment? ahh the old days !!! Take care-

Ray did nothing bad, a "bro" at the local track let Ray know about the goodies I was about to move at a really good price from the shop, and suddenly my boss wants stupid $$$ for everything. I was not trying to rip the boss off, he just seemed sick of dealing with sketchy people for the stuff he had, and was willing to let me move it out to people would appreciate it at good prices. I am still kool with my boss, and I will be kool with Ray and my "Track Buddy" next time I see them, but I was really stoked to see some sweet stuff move at reasonable prices. I could have had those Profiles with the frame they were on at the time for a lot less then Ray paid, but I didn't need 'em, and figgured someone else could use 'em for a good price. That's why I had them lined up for someone else. I am still gonna "bro deal" as much as I can of my bosses stash, to people that love this stuff, and aren't gonna flip it on ebay. ah, whatever.... I give up. :(

I think thats pretty cool of you man! Alot of guys would buy the stuff and Ebay it for large cash. From what I hear, your boss has some cool stuff. Mostly freestyle I think, correct? Funny how fast people change thier prices when they have had this stock forever and then it's getting snatched up like hot cakes. Makes one wonder why!

Most of the goodies he has showing are freestyle, but in the deep dark secret warehouse there are many OS racing treats, that's where I scored my Judge from. When I get to spend more time there I will let everyone know whats around.

and... Yeah, we have a ton of Quick Glo, $10 a jar, plus shipping if anyone needs.

just got some for 7.50 in escondido...on my way home from work..

someone on the evilbay has had some recently also

Hey panda , Dose your boss have a hutch pro stem? Its the last part I need before restoration begins on this bad boy,lmk,Thanks Brian

2004_1129Image0017.JPG

If he had one, it would be on my Judge right now

I see totally understandable :butthead: