Sign in to follow this  
AndyDiamond

Mike Miranda on CW

did cw make there cranks when pp rode for them?

if so why not put them on the bikes.

did cw make there cranks when pp rode for them?

if so why not put them on the bikes.

The CW cranks came out after the original Pistol Pete - I think around late 1985?

Believe it or not.... I got to meet mike in riverside, ca. We used to jump into the stater brothers parking lot. There was a nice table top jump there. But neither me or my friend Scott new how. One day mike and some guy on a bandito showed up! And Wow man! The coolest table tops coming from these guys. At the time I knew who mike Miranda was I also knew the other guys name but forgot. Sadly. Anyway not long after that I had bought an rrs cruiser from a friend . I was just a 13 maybe offered me a CW said it was owned by mike. It looks just like the one hes power sliding in. Man! I rode that bike forever! Fixed it up just the way I like it! It had CW bars and CW lean back seat post. Comp 111 tires,both skinny! CW plate. ACS Wheels and hubs . Yellow, black and gold 2 piece cranks and a gold chain! I rode it to visit my brother. And some stole it! 

Edited by Cw mikes??
Finish descriptions

On 10/13/2020 at 11:04 PM, Cw mikes?? said:

Believe it or not.... I got to meet mike in riverside, ca. We used to jump into the stater brothers parking lot. There was a nice table top jump there. But neither me or my friend Scott new how. One day mike and some guy on a bandito showed up! And Wow man! The coolest table tops coming from these guys. At the time I knew who mike Miranda was I also knew the other guys name but forgot. Sadly. Anyway not long after that I had bought an rrs cruiser from a friend . I was just a 13 maybe offered me a CW said it was owned by mike. It looks just like the one hes power sliding in. Man! I rode that bike forever! Fixed it up just the way I like it! It had CW bars and CW lean back seat post. Comp 111 tires,both skinny! CW plate. ACS Wheels and hubs . Yellow, black and gold 2 piece cranks and a gold chain! I rode it to visit my brother. And some stole it! 

Cool stuff.    Was it Tinker Juarez on the Bandito?