Sign in to follow this  
reilley1

Mel Stoutsenberger - History of BMX photos (the Mel Thread)

UNSTOUSE.... so these guys didn't get to the point of the other site no sewer sliding yet...stouse you have posted some pics of the mono in it's current state no holes on front half hacked jr sting ray seat and blue color...that's how it looks here on my porch BBBWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow ! new menber Thom Lund . " Welcome " I didn't know they had computers in the North West. good to see ya on the site.

Hi Thom... great to see you come through!

Mel... a pleasure to meet you at Elysian and thanks again for these photos of yours!

hey guy's thanks...gotta love it beaming in via satelitte to the back woods, too you...BBBWWWAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA

you know I really can't remember having many bad days bmxing...

the other day I was looking at the scar over my eye and thinking about how it happend...

randall ranch, the 2nd version of the track went down the start hill and up and rolled back down, the track used to veer to the left, now ernie made it a big right with a down hill entry that you crested after the starting downhill. anyways I was riding the looptail (team deal, I wanted to ride the mono) and in the front as I crested the hill, front wheel lite and dropping in (it's kinda a fast part off the track) to the right and someone sent me down...steel pedal to the face compliments of the pack, resulting in the previous post showing scars...

OK, so PK doesn't have too say it, this also when jimmy watson and his brother archie are hanging out with brenda lee and windy osborne...

jimmy and archie rode for webco at that point our previous sponsor...

due in part I believe to our bad boy actions and CHUCK "THE WEASEL" ROBINSON, let the flamming begin... did I spell weasel right?

ok history/rant over. god I love this satelitte s#%t ha ha ha ha

ok after 30 years who's gonna man up to crashing me?

Scars, those are gashes man...Dayum. I would own up to laying some gashes like that on someones grill, that is epic stuff....Someone fess up!!!! LOL

Thom via satalite "Cool" We need to bug Mike D. to dig out some of is old pictures. I will scan them and post them.

I bet there is some wild stories, to go with um ?

keep that satalite aiming this way......................

:break:

THOM LUND IS BACK IN ACTION. THATS COOL. :32:

thom has been layin low here but been kicking hard on the home front. now that the house is built it looks like he has some spare time, and he's back and

KICKIN' ASS TYPICAL RICK'S BIKE SHOP TEAM STYLE.

:24: IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THOM SPELLED WEASLE, TO DESCRIBE CHUCK ROBINSON :blastin: THEN HOW ABOUT JUST SPELLING IT AS HE (CR) WAS "A CHICKIN SHIT BACK STABBING BASTARD" NOT TO MENTION A SISSY ASS KISSING :7: CRYBABY.

i'll have to dig up another picture of thom (with real blood for you freaks) with a head injury (maybe that's why he's a head case. ha ha ha).

MAN SOMETIMES ITS FEELS GOOD TO OPEN THE CLOSET DOOR AND LET SOME OF THE SKELTONS OUT. AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ROCK ON SUPER STAR #88 THOM LUND :24:

:thanks: RICK T.

:ROTFLMAO:

:rawks:

I was going to use the term back stabber but I figured that would come later...

HELLO LATER BBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok it's weasel, weaseled and weaseling...the weasel's rupted habit of sucking the contents out of and egg while leaving the shell intact...it say's nothing in websters about them being back stabbers...

man, in honesty that sh!t bugged me...after all these years, it still F@$&ing BUGS ME...

maybe I shouldn't have...

rickaroo the hatchett photo if you please, :ROTFLMAO: hatchett hatchett hatchett we want BLOOD

and rielly the pic of JP and the stem your talking about...what about the bike he's riding?

HAA found your way back again did you! Good to see it. things are gonna liven up around here that's for sure! :lol:

Killer pics and some great stuff :32:

Welcome to the site Thom :cheers:

:cheers:

Perfect Bmx terminology. Way to go TOM !

:rawks:

Those pics are awwsome , thanks Riley, thanks Rick "

I feel I should apologize to unstouse for tainting this thread with my stirring...

Maybe I should start a new thread; "did I spell weasel right?"

mel really has so much cool stuff to share with us...

you only wish you could have a levi UNSTOUSE seat...it was $20 bucks and a seat and a pair of old levis if I remember right...

:break:

if mel says same price for the seats during the BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL, then i'll take 2. :ROTFLMAO:

:thanks: RICK T. :Liv2ride:

hey guy's thanks...gotta love it beaming in via satelitte to the back woods, too you...BBBWWWAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA

Don't tell you put a Plymouth Satalite on your roof and get on the internet ?

I got one of those satalite dish things , but mine aims down. I get under ground TV....

PIc_0019.jpg

Welcome to OS-BMX, Mel (Rapensuncle) !!!

MEL1.jpg

Looking forward to LOTS more of your unsurpassed old school bmx pics!!!!

Don't miss the 70's forum

That forum needs the rejuvenating power of Stoutsenberger photos!

:cheers:

Steve...70's link doesn't work.

Mel, please post some cool pics of this trouble making Lund guy...

thanks Spike. I fixed it. Sorry about that folks.

BMX in the 1970's

[edit: 70's forum subsumed back into track side July 2009]

there it is again just to be safe :)

Mel's good people and a hell of a photographer.

Oh...Thom is ok too I guess...:)

Just a little P.S..... anyone with 70's thoughts or photos is very welcome to post here on the main forum. You can post direct to the 70's forum too if you like, but it wasn't necessarily meant to segregate the 70's stuff from the 80's etc. Part of the thinking was that that specific forum could act as a centralized location that we could move the 70's threads to after they cool here on the main forum, for the sake of convenience when doing research, etc.

Either way... let's get that BMX in the 1970's forum bumping. Nothing like a little bmx history :Liv2ride:

Oh, Man...I just found this thread! Looks like Reilley has been busy here. I can't think of a better place guys!

Steve - It was great to meet you also, wish I could have spent more time talking to you. Great site!

Rick - Thanks buddy! You are one fast photo posting BOMB!

Thom - Like I can tell you what you can and cannot do? Right...When this thread is complete I'm going to save this whole puppy on my hard drive for the future - rants and all!

SHADESSEAN - At our house we have an older version of Satellite, it was the best you could buy at the time:

57015757_1580d39fc1_m.jpg

A big "Thank You" to evreyone for the great comments on my pics.

Ok, UNSTOUSE we all made it here...I'm going to have to find my box of bmx photos. I want to post this pic of dc and stouse...