Sign in to follow this  
Ant

A day in the park!

I see a pic of Todd Lyons with the new retro PK loop. I think that is the first official picture of the SE version. SHINEY!

I'm diggin' ALL the bikes, but that Auburn kills it!

first un-official pic :)

I see a pic of Todd Lyons with the new retro PK loop. I think that is the first official picture of the SE version. SHINEY!

first un-official pic :)

Yeah, I've had a picture burned inside my brain since February. Too bad I can't download THAT image. :)

Why does it "KILL IT"? Is it because it doesn't fit your taste? Please leave derogatory statements out of this thread this is for good times

Why does it "KILL IT"? Is it because it doesn't fit your taste? Please leave derogatory statements out of this thread this is for good times

To you and I, "Kills it " means ruined it. I believe he meant "Kills it" as in stole the show.

At least I hope he did... Cause if he didn't ,that would be FUGGGED UP!!!!! :ROTFLMAO:

That was a great event. Just excellent. Wish I stayed longer but no................ :(

To you and I, "Kills it " means ruined it. I believe he meant "Kills it" as in stole the show.

I'm sure that's what he meant.

yeah thats what I was thinking too :)

Hey ant, its a good thing you guys were not by the Zoo, because the monkey's would have been all over that bada$$ bannana! :32: Sharp looking bike!

Yup, that's EXACTLY what I meant. Sorry. Maybe I should have added this... :rawks:

"To you and I, "Kills it " means ruined it. I believe he meant "Kills it" as in stole the show."

That was my understanding as well! .... and my english is not as good.

Anyway suberb build!!!!!

I dig the Andy Patterson pic.

OLiver

LOT'S OF KILLER BIKES another 24 D/G cruiser :) wow they seem to be coming out of the bmx wood works. lately. the AUBRUN PIT killer custom. did not get the attention it deserved agin lot's of bikes to take in and with 20 of mine :( it's quite the seen. THANKS TO ALL who brought there ride's every body put's alot of hard work into there bikes. well that's enough i have 20 to put away 12 jerseys, parts a partrage in a pear, tree wash the truck from the spilled milk, find my shoe., and take another napp., :)

....and S. Bros is rockin' the plaid! Kick ass! We musta been seperated at birth.

Rick, please call me Tom....but you are so right. As I have commented in years past, you west-coasters are extremely fortunate to be in the land where it all started. And to have so many people from WAYBITD still active and happily participating? That's just the best!

Hey Ryan (GT3540) or anyone who took pictures at the event,

By chance did you get any pictures of the quadangles ?? I didnt get a chance to bring my camera to the park,, and I wanted to show a picture to my wife, of what they looked like on display.

Thanks in advance ,,

Pieter

HEY GUYS JUST WANTED TO SEND A SHOUT OUT. TO ALL THE COOL ASS CATS I MET AT ELYSIAN STARTING WITH S BROTHERS AND RYAN WHO SOLD ME THE SKYWAY XL. BMEXICAN FROM LA MESA I WILL CALL YOU. AGUILAR3 COOL ASS DUDE. PIZANT24 THANKS FOR LETTING US SET UP WITH YOU AND THE LITTLE AUBURN. VATO NICE MEETING YOU COOL AS CAN BE. I STILL LIKE THAT CANDY VDC WITH THE SKYWAYS THOUGH. SCOTT GOOD LOOKING OUT. MAN....MET SO MANY PEOPLE CANT REMEMBER EVERYBODYS NAME SORRY GUYS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. EVERYBODY HAD COOL ASS BIKES GLAD I MADE IT EVEN THOUGH I WAS SICK WITH SOME FUCKED UP VIRUS I NORMALLY DONT HAVE THAT SHIT ON MY FACE. CANT FORGET MY BOY DAVID WHO DROVE ME UP THERE FROM NORTH COUNTY SAN DIEGO. :Liv2ride:

biggdummy i forgot what your name on here is but just wanted to say thanks for selling those comp3 to me and nice talking to you.

Elysian was super fun real glad I got to put a face with the names. Good meeting all those that I did. Looking forward to the next show. Heres some pics of my favs of the day, sorry if there are repeats form earlier posts.

IMG_5652.JPG IMG_5657.JPG IMG_5664.JPG

Eddie Fiola with Francis' Performer and a shot of it all.......

IMG_5675.JPG Elysian.jpg