Sign in to follow this  
Alvin Mullins

Andy Shohara's Birthday Jam San Diego

Hey no problem Steve, thanks for all you do! and your right I gota get John boy on the site, he just doesnt have a computer right now

This post is awesome!

I miss Lee Reynolds' crazy multi-colored Dreadlocks though. :)

Saw him on the 1990 Haro tour.. and his hair was ridiculous!!!!!!

good memories.

This post is awesome!

I miss Lee Reynolds' crazy multi-colored Dreadlocks though. :)

Saw him on the 1990 Haro tour.. and his hair was ridiculous!!!!!!

good memories.

Thanks to all who attended, if I didnt post your pictures its because John took over 900 pictures and posted these on my photobucket c21alvin, or you can call him

What up my long lost homeboy's ? man I wish i was there!

Whats up Andy, we missed you to Hommie, a jam is never the same with big foot Patterson!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_4475.jpg

Cant remember this guys name dude with the beard, but loved his riding, thats Todd Anderson looking on

the bearded guy was Brad Blanchard and he was riding brakeless.

was that meant to be a video clip, Andy?

Depending on the format and the total size, you ought to be able to upload vids. Let me know if it was a vid. I'll try to get it worked out.

sb

was that meant to be a video clip, Andy?

Depending on the format and the total size, you ought to be able to upload vids. Let me know if it was a vid. I'll try to get it worked out.

sb

yes it is a video. It worked when I preiewed it. It also worked when I posted on another site. I don't know what happened. I can fix it but I didn't see an edit button.

andy

Yeah, sorry. I'll increase the hours of edit availability.

We have had problems with bloodclots spout'n off and then editing to cover their tracks. I decreased the window of edit opportunity so bitch ass crackerz would be forced to own their shit... but unfortunately, it inconveniences the good peeps. We can't be having that. So... I'm going to expand it right now.

This is Andy's video. Sweet! Thanks for your patience. Still seems a little glitchy, but it should play.

Yo John, whats up Bro, Im glad your on the site!!!! This is the kid Andy and I met earlier this year in Long Beach killing the big vert bowl, he rides the orange bike with the front tuff wheel, he went to the Bell Flower BBQ, he's always the guy way up in the air!!!!!!, show him some love!

Hey, Alvin. Posted about this over on my site as well. Kevin Lau from Black Lightning gave me the heads-up about it, but being in Kansas, it wasn't in the cards to make it - though I did get a Black Lightning t-shirt from him (so nice...) Planning on doing an interview with him about Black Lightning also.

I gave you credits for the posts here and John Leonard the photo credits. Steve, I cross-linked to this thread as well.

The post is on my homepage, now: www.bmxroots.com

Just wanna spread the love - this is too good of stuff not to.

It's all good.

But while for some "Scott" may be hot... my keel is always even like "Steven".

:wink:

I edited your post on that little detail. :cheers:

The ride continues, this past Sunday, some of the group met up at Etnies in Lake Forrest for a little jam, Alvin, Jimmy, Alex, Woody, Tony the Tiger, John (AKA Big Johnson), Ron, myself and son Wyland (9 year old) we had a blast.

That park was packed, luckily we took over the main bowl and rode it hard, pushing each other to our oldschool limits. I nearly killed myself when I was just about to hang up I was able to push my 2-Hip bike away and do a knee slide, with the bike barely hitting me in the back. Woody said it looked like I would have been hanging up about 2' behind the coping.

Happy to report just a bruised ego........

Xavier X-Man