Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolRob

Yo Kristeven! Remember this?

Just wonderin if Your around and wanted to let Ya know she's still safe and being rode alot. And I mean ALOT!!!!

10.jpg

1.jpg

In fact soooo much I popped another tire last week.... also wanted to show her off before the makeover....

That's HOT ! :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]: Your gonna get a lot of love with this post

that is sick...i love the dirt...best part on the bike!!two thumbs up...

Thanks man.. Yeah I love it. Raced it a few times and made a ABA newsletter with it airborn a few years back. (I was the monkey) It's been to Yosemite 3 times. makes a great propane hauler when the RV runs out. LMAO!!!! But seriously, with 4 kids under 10, this thing is the most fun You can have tryin to throw em off it....

Cool,did kevin build that? what happened to the rest of the front brake?? Good to see people still ridin hacks :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

Cool,did kevin build that? what happened to the rest of the front brake?? Good to see people still ridin hacks :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

LMAO!! Ummm Well Guess what color brakes it's getting? LOL... Yeah I put the front on before the pic I guess..... ooops.. I believe Kevin did build it or at the least was involved with it. Maybe he'll chime in and tell us hmmmmm?

Edited by OldSchoolRob

what happened to the rest of the front brake

Come on Dave! That's the rare Kastan single sided brake shoe "Uni-brake" (Not sure why, but it wasn't a big seller)

Yo 26"!! Good to read Ya bro!! Week before Easter break every Year!!! No people and decent weather.. Make it happen...... :Liv2ride:

Hey I remember that bike. :lol: it's been a while since I've seen it. then again it's been a while since we've seen you too Rob. nice to have you hangin' out again dude. :cool2:

HHHEEELLLOO ROB,,

Long time no talk.. i still have the stuff i left your house with 3 years ago..i will email you.

yes made that one and two other quadhacks working on some more no quads tho

that's good that it is still around..

hope all is well..

say hi to alli and the kids

Wow...a blast from the past. Where ya been Rob? Good to see you're still around.

Tony

Wow...a blast from the past. Where ya been Rob? Good to see you're still around.

Tony

Hey hey. How Ya doin bro?! Just been busy. Bought the property next door and had to really get down to biz. Plus I needed a break from , well, just needed a break. Kids are great and growin way too fast.

So how's Mux doin? Might have to do a Yosemite trip again it looks like.... Mux needs to use a headlight next time though. ESPecially when riding MY bike. HEe heee...

Thats a killer looking hack Rob and great to see you around again. Hey I finally got over my red and black tire addiction that I had a couple years back. :lol:

db_blue.jpg

Rob, Mux is doin' well...he just got a new job so he's been consumed with that. When I see him, I'll tell him you said hi...maybe he'll check in here. You never know...

Good to hear things are good...when you get a chance post some more pics.

Tony

She's a beast.......Dig It :ThumbsUp:

Rob hey man great to see you around. Been way too long. Still got the same numbers? I figured you would be out running up and down a river somewhere. Ha ha ha. Thanks for posting that hack. You know I have always loved it. Don't be scarce. I will give you a shout when I get a few.

:ThumbsUp:

ROB!!! Wuddup man??? how you been? wondered what happened to ya, but figured you were busy all the same. i remember you saying that you were tryin to get that property. congrats...manifest terra!!!! i just bought a house here in the good ol NW...rockin it as usual. when do you guys go on the yosemite trip? id like to try and roll out for that!

conor

Good to hear from all ya. I always take the family to Yosemite the week before easter. It's been my wife's tradition since she lives in Conn. as a kid. The weather isn't usually too cold and the valley isn't overrun with people. There's miles of bike trails that can take You to many trailheads and it's easier to get around on a bike anyway. But as we found out last time we all showed up, the granite dust will destroy the sides of Your rims when You grab the brakes!!! Bring beater wheels...

But seriously! If You guys wanna plan a real deal BMX gathering campout, LMK and I'll have my wife call her friends in the park and start settin it up...

Also Conor, my mo-in-law just moved to Seattle, so I may be seein Ya occasionally....