WELCOME ABOARD DANNY OAKLEY

:break:

WELCOME TO THE SHOW............

DANNY OAKLEY :ThumbsUp:

:Liv2ride: :cheers: :Liv2ride:

O-S BMX FAMILY SAY HI TO DANNY OAKLEY

A TRUE OLD SKOOL RIDER

:thanks: RICK T.

Welcome Danny!! RBS family is almost all here :) Someone hook up JP with a computer

Welcome Danny. It is a pleasure and honor.

cheerstoast.gif

Reilley1:
RBS family is almost all here smile.gif Someone hook up JP with a computer

We'll need a special moderator whose only duty is to follow JP around and clean up the carnage and compose apologies.

ROTFLMAO.gif

Awesome! Danny Oakley is the man! :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]: Marvin, now Danny... This is just getting better all the time. Great job Rick! Your team is coming home! BTW, I sent an email to Tinker... I hope someone get"s him on here. He is like the Jaques Cousteau of BMX! I'm still just a little dog from the great white north, but reading posts on here from my heros BITD is just too fucking cool! I'm stoked!

WHAT??? Mr. Moosegoose himself?? Here??? In the flesh??? :Praise: RIGHT ON!!!

We'll need a special moderator whose only duty is to follow JP around and clean up the carnage and compose apologies to those whose sensibilities have been not just bruised... but utterly annihilated!

:ROTFLMAO:

It would be an honor to have my sensibilities bruised and/or annihilated by the legendary JP... if you can't stand the carnage, you better go sit in the stands... :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

Welcome aboard Mr. Oakley... watch your head... the ceilings in some of these threads are rather low... Mr. Brothers? Can we raise the ceilings in here? :whistling: Hey, if Mongoose can build a special bike, we can at least raise the ceilings, right? Am I right? :CashMoney:

Richard Vogt

bmxmountainbiker

P.S. Danny, maybe you can tell us a little about this stretched Mongoose frame... :Cool_LikeThat:

Edited by Richard Vogt - bmxmountainbiker

Danny Oakley, I love your grips!

j/k, welcome to the site!

welcome to THE OS danny so lets hear about that mongooseOSThumbsUpPeace[1].gif

Like I have told Danny on the phone, Rick and I are so glad that is back. It makes our hearts full to have all of our boys (JP, Thom, Dougie, Mel, David, Danny, Marvin, Tom Fenvers (heee's back), Tinker, Jim Vereeke (Rick has spoken with Jim, was glad to hear from Rick, but was'nt interested in being part of the team anymore), Rick, Mike and Bobby (he does'nt want to come out to play) together !

"J.P. does have a soft side, but don't let him know I told anyone".

Smokin' Oak!

Glad there was someone in the 70's Pro Class as tall as Coy Hudson.

DANNY GREAT TO HEAR YOUR BACK BUT DO YOU REMMBER RACEING FOR BIKES YOUR BIKE FOR THE BIKE THAT MY DAD BUILT FOR ME WELL I WOULD LIKE TO COLLECT THAT NOW JUST KIDN NICE TO SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS :StackinChips:

Welcome to the world of VBMX, Danny!

We're an obsessed, dedicated, eBay searching, friendly bunch of people sharing a common interest...Old School Vintage BMX.

I'm sure the memories will come flooding back...LOL

Mick - Volcano (Australia)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome...

TEAMRICK a.k.a. RICK TWOMEY: Rick, thank you for the surprise and the welcome to the show...

reilley1: Thank you, you're right, the Rick's Bike Shop Family is almost all here...

S.Brothers: Thank you, it's a pleasure to be here...

mongoosedrummer: You're right, Rick's Bike Shop Family is coming home...

moosegoose nick: Say what??? Mr. Moosegoose is in the house... Right here, right now, right on!!!

spike: Hey Spike, wassup... Spike, how are you doing? It's been a long time, we'll need to catch up...

bmx2112: Thank you for the welcome...

Richard Vogt - bmxmountainbiker: Thank you for the welcome, and raise the roof...

P.S. I'll address the stretched Mongoose frame later...

msalyers: Thank you for the welcome, and it's cool...

Astrodamus: So you love my grips? Can you tell Oakley, Inc. to send those residual checks my way...

waza007: Hey ya waza007, my eyes are peeled and ready for all them old pics... mate

P.S. If anyone has any old pics of me, I would enjoy seeing them...

koho jones: Thank you for the welcome...

P.S. I'll address the stretched Mongoose frame later...

Ricks Wife: Like I have told Patti and Rick on the phone, it's good to be back together!

Johnny Johnson: Smokin' Oak! Now there's a name I haven't heard in awhile. Coy Hudson was tall and BIG...

marvinchurch: Marvin, it's good to hear from you. I remember, Soledad Sands, you won... You and your family

were very nice to me, please extend my warmest wishes to your family... It would be great to

get together sometime and catch up...

rappensuncle: Yeh Dude, I am that really tall guy! Dude... Are you that other really tall guy?

volcano: Thank you for the welcome, the memories have already been flooding back...

Hey Danny, good to see ya here. I've been in contact with Pete Harrigan and John Wells, John posts on here a bit. Between me, John and Pete we got more than a few pics, alot from the Merritt days as well as some other pics so there are a fair bit of pics of you floating around. This one is from John.

Johnspics0018.jpg

I'll try and find a post I did called "My 70's show" that has a ton of pics that should take ya back.

Hey Spike, good to see you here too... Please tell Pete Harrigan and John Wells I said hello. Have you been

in contact with Terry Barker, and Fred Thomas, please tell Terry and Fred I said hello...

That picture, Pete Harrigan #2, Mark Perarra (sorry if I spelled that wrong) in a wheelchair, Terry Barker #730,

myself #6, and John Wells #1, wow, the Silver Shield days...

The Merritt days, in any pictures, look for someone tall, because I wore t-shirts, Rick's Bike Shop (Long & Short sleeve),

Silver Shield (Long & Short sleeve), Wheel Away, and MotoPro (Orange, then Orange/White). Lots of numbers, I recall

#302, #6, #1, #40, to name a few...

Maybe you or Pete Harrigan and John Wells have some pictures beyond the Merritt days when I was on Speedo and Mongoose.

Lots of numbers, I recall #280, #206, #1492, #1, #5, #4, to name a few...

00000016_2.jpg

Merritt around the early part of 1975, I'm in second. Talked with Terry but he didn't remember me. I've visited with John and Pete several times, John lives in Dublin near my Dad . I'm sure he'll chime in. Pete works at a bike shop Lafayette. Most of my pics end in 1977/78 when I pretty much bailed. Same for Pete and John's pics as well. Trying to get John to have Terry send any pics he has from back then.

Welcome Danny, glad to see you found your team mates.

We are honing in on Tinker.....

Rick C.

vintagemongoose.com