Sign in to follow this  
STR-1

Leg Cheese

So I was out on my nightly ride a couple days ago. Right as I landed from bunny hopping a pile of branches alongside the path BLAM !!! This dog shot out of nowhere chasing something maybe a rabbit. Right thru my front wheel. Shin blow number 3,263,256 ha ha ha. How about the rest of you. Got any injury shots?

Sorry for making anyone :hurl:

00aschb_015.jpg

That sucks...

I never think to take a pic my F-ups. Probably a good thing.

Least you could have done was shave :lol:

Shaving is for roadies. Ha ha ha.

I hear you on the picture taking. I never usually think of it myself. Happened to have the camera out so...

I don't have any pics of the injury when it happened but I've got 4 scars on my leg from the chainring when my chain fell off. They look like claw marks.

Nice one Pat! :Liv2ride:

Here is mine, I could pull it apart and see the shin bone. :ThumbsUp:

clouds011.JPG

clouds010.JPG

Bloody hell! Thats a gash!

Makes mine look weak in comparison. Gotta love DX pedals.

2006-01-22031.jpg

Crupi pro rounds. Definitely should have gotten stitches on this one, it bled for two days and leaked clear stuff for another three days:

l_56fc8dc9492f912c3904881aa938d410_1_.jpg

Beef jerkey anyone?

roadrash.JPG

I did this last summer jumping one of my bikes. Just two weeks before I busted my other knee on one of my other bikes. :rolleyes:

no footer gone wrong.100_0143.jpg

Nice battle scare's guys! I got smart and now I run the new plastic Primo pedals on my Fit, lighter and great grip without the leg carnage. :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

Now that's better fellas. I knew I wasn't the only one with battle scars. Those Crupi marks are nasty eh? Back in like '82-'83 I took a Suntour from the bottom of my knew cap to the curve of the top of my foot. Ripped my yjeans the entire length also. Talk about taking forever to heal. You can still see/feel those marks to this day.

Leg Cheese Leg Cheese let's see more Leg Cheese. (Or wherever cheese)

no footer gone wrong.100_0143.jpg

I was there when this happened. LOL you should send this pic to Monster it looks like a killer logo shot.

2nd'd

It would make a nice one off run like Jones Sodas.

Copyright that pic before web crawlers pick it up!

;)

:whistling: right femer..... ... ...the scar was cheesey Edited by 4000

Here's some foot cheese:

post-1908-1211258782.jpg

I shattered my heel at the NJ King Of Old School race in May. Actually, it was in practice before the race. There was black 'n blue on the top, bottom and both sides of my foot. I just got my cast removed yesterday and am back in the soft boot for at least another month. I can't believe it's still swollen! Hopefully I'll be allowed to put weight on it before Brian P's Summer Slam! It's so nice out to day I wanna ride! :Frustration:

Damn Cuda! I did'nt know you shattered your heel, dude thats gotta suck big time. Take it easy and don't rush it brother, thats not an injury to be messing with so let it get good and healed before get to rough with it. :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

Wow.. okay, so if you peeled the flesh off of it.. it would be a blood sausage for sure.

Cheese and sausage.. Sign me up for breakfast. Yummay!

Oh, and as a side note.. it's a good thing that your toes stopped the bleeding... nice toes!