Sign in to follow this  
Spur

Rare is...what I got, I said remember that.

Here is one of my old bikes...

loose_photos_678.jpg

loose_photos_682.jpg

loose_photos_680.jpg

Damn I love that Brett, to me that is the ultimate exotic ride. You mean to say you don't have it anymore?

Honda,

Please be more specific as to what fork and what bike. To cover all bases. The Tech has the McMahons. The Cycle Craft XLX has the Cycle Craft Dirt Legz wich are very rare. Quite a few companies did forks based off of this design.

Nbl 49a

A few sets of Brand X forks and some other goodies in the back! :Bling:

I'll see what other goodies i can find as this warms up! :naughty:

Come on Spur lets see some goodies. :RUthurr:

IMG_2553.jpg

ACE HOLESHOT 1 of 150, 20" frames made and it was NOS when I found it.

ace1.jpg

and here it is built

ace3.jpg

ace2.jpg

heres some of my shizzzzzzz....some have seen these but i like em...ill post more soon

JAD 20", 24" Boss Hogg 26"

202426.jpg

JAD Sherman Street frame, Bars, Forks, Cranks

sherman.jpg

JAD 20", forks

20jad.jpg

JAD Cranks with anno purple spider and Crupi cages

purplez1.jpg

JAD 26" one off custom build. Homemade froks and front hub. 2" Snowcat front wheel.

jad261.jpg

AUBURN 24"

24auburn.jpg

Conor

NOS 1st generation DK hubs, 1983 - '85

Never seen a set on this site or any other site.

I have a few sets...

005-12.jpg

002-9.jpg

Brackens 24 in. cruiser, 1st gen. No gussetts @ bottom bracket

012-5.jpg

dave,

tks for posting the hubs. theyre pure gold :ohmy:

how long is the top tube on the cruiser? :Idunno:

I have seen a couple of Nos pairs of the dk's pop on ebay. They are sweet.

Nbl 49a

I have seen a couple of Nos pairs of the dk's pop on ebay. They are sweet.

Nbl 49a

Yep, a couple of sets have been listed over the past year, they came from the same source as the sets I have. That was a friend of mine selling them... they brought like $400 bucks a set!!!

The Brackens is LONG, If I remember right it's a 22 inch top tube.

Heres my set,

Picture_005.jpg

This one is pretty rare, Toby Hendersons '94 Proto type Iron Horse 24. It was the last bike Toby raced BMX on, he called me and told me he knew the guy that had it and he was willing to sell, it turned out to be Capt. Kirk BMXA Test rider and all around good guy.

loose_photos_177.jpg

loose_photos_171.jpg

loose_photos_174.jpg

loose_photos_176.jpg

Heres my set,

Picture_005.jpg

Nice set 3rd gear, those must have come from Florida? I recognize the marks on the edge of the flange...

there's an interesting story on where those came from...

WELL WHAT IS IT?

WELL WHAT IS IT?

Ha ha, sorry, ran out of time earlier!...

The owner of that shop that sold them is a friend of mine, John, he's been in the bike business since the 70's... has an insane amount of stuff, he's like the EARL of the southeast (and no, he doesn't sell public anymore, just Ebay and private deals), anyway...

My friend John bought a whole BOX of those particular DK hubs and lots of other DK stuff out of the Thruster warehouse when it closed down. DK was a Thruster co-sponsor in the early-mid 80's, and the Thruster team wheelset was DK hubs laced to Ambrosio rims. Those hubs you have were destined to be Team Thruster wheels! I've heard that DK never even sold those hubs to the public, just made 'em for sponsored riders...???

I bought a bunch of the hubs and Ambrosio cruiser rims from him last year- I had been looking for a set of those hubs since I was a teenager. Those have to be the rarest old school hubs.

ill psot some very very rare pedals up as soon as they get here. the only bad thing well i guessw not bad but there minis so i can ride them but my daughter can. lets just say no body i talk to have ever seen a set

DSCF0866.JPGDSCF0865.JPGDSCF0864.JPGok here you go the heard of but never seen technique pedals but there minis for my daughters. when your holding them it feels like your holding a couple of pieces of paper. they are magnesium bodys with alum. hollow spindles and and alum cages. very very rare

I've been trying to find info on these Mike Dominguez grips but nobody seems to know much. I've seen other colors/signatures...but not these. LMK

If nothing else, at least the cat likes them :P

91cat_006.jpg

Edited by DemonGT

Odi made signature grips for a lot of pro's during the series. I had a pair of Ron Wilkerson ones. I remember thinking I would never see a set and now they are all on ebay pretty often. Some pro's are more rare then others but they made equal limited quantities of each. They came with a cool gold signature sticker and a matching box.

ps Yes I have seen them before.

Nbl 49a

Odi made signature grips for a lot of pro's during the series. I had a pair of Ron Wilkerson ones. I remember thinking I would never see a set and now they are all on ebay pretty often. Some pro's are more rare then others but they made equal limited quantities of each. They came with a cool gold signature sticker and a matching box.

ps Yes I have seen them before.

Nbl 49a

I've seen them on ebay as well, but never the Mike Dominguez ones. I don't have any use for them, so thought someone might care about them, but I guess not...