Sign in to follow this  
forman

who stole my handle bars

I know they are missing,,, I picked this up last week I have been cleaning her up ,I need some skyway chrome bars ,,,Hint,Hint,, its pretty much the way I got ittaex001.jpgtaex002.jpg

taex004.jpg

the cats out of the bag!

I can ride my bike with no handlebars... no handlebars.... Sweet XL Forman!!

What kind of hubs? They look pretty beefy in the pic.

I think high flange suzies ,,,the whites tires are just temp. going blue blue mx900-1000s need some ta bars anyone thanks

From my cold dead hands.... :blastin:

god luck finding a set of ta bars. they are there but hard to find and pricey. :CashMoney:

if you wanted a set of those corny skyway freestyle bars that would be a different story as it seems one could fill a landfill with the number of those out there :True:

anyhow, nice ta. :rawks:

Sweet. T/A's are where it's at.

When I was about 8yrs old, I had a Huffy with one of those lousy goosenecks with a piece of metal just kinda bent around the bars and fastened with a nut/single bolt. I couldn't stop the bars from slipping, so one day I just removed them entirely. The result was a bike that looked basically like yours ('cept not cool looking). I rode all over town with it like that, probably for months. I can even remember tackling some pretty big (up)hills with it like that, without dismounting.

Yeah, "I can ride my bike with no handlebars..." :)

see I never said TA ,,,just for that reason,,,sick minds think the same !!! I got a leed on some bars too,,,,,,but in white

:boogy:

Indy69Camaro is a Skyway enthusiast, I'd check with him on some bars. I have a set but they are earmarked for build with the framest the bars came with for now....

DR. INDY ,,,hes good peeps ,,, I have not seen him around In a while

Yeah they came on it !!! I never saw anything like them before ,,,black ,,white,, never blue they are wellgos not mks ,,,they cleaned up nice :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

Stephen thats great,,,finally shook the paparazzi , :P :P :P :P Your K.I.T. is so hot !!!!!

extra.jpg og stickers

I wasn't saying it wasn't.jus sometimes people see that dt sticker and assume it's an xl!

But damn I'd kill for an XL! :whistling: nice!

bars002.jpg these are the bars that came with the bike at first I thought they were GT bars, but a closer look the cross bar is a little smaller and there is a faint spot where a square sticker once was ,,,thoughts anyone !!! you cant see it in the picture but there is allot of flake going on,,,,