Sign in to follow this  
njsoccerguy

Fun contest......Guess my next build...ongoing contest!!

orange and blue

Close but not exactly correct................I said in my navel........LOL

orange and NAVY blue?

What am I a smurf.......LOL

the color of the fuzz in your navel depends on what sweatshirt you wore today. do you have any pics. i hate it when a shirt sheds itself into my navel.

or maybe you were shirtless.. there for making it orange AND white/cream since you are caucasian...i am just throwing stuff out there.

or maybe you are hairy...except on top of your head. so orange and black? i would say maybe brown but i dont know of too many brown freestyle bikes.or maybe you are a true red head...orange and red? hahai am just having fun with this. dont mind me

orange and NAVY blue?
What am I a smurf.......LOL
everyone knows that smurfs were gt blue with white accents. come on now...i am just smurfing with you. i love those little communist dudes. Edited by jimmied

or maybe you were shirtless.. there for making it orange AND white/cream since you are caucasian...i am just throwing stuff out there.

Jimmy,

You got it bro!!! Yes, I am white......LOL and syracuse U are the orangemen, so white and orange!!!

Creamsicle was too easy of a clue.

PM me your addy, and you'r prize will be there soon, prolly like yesterday since you live so close.

BTW hows the fam, especially that little one? Life changing right?

Jimmy,

You got it bro!!! Yes, I am white......LOL and syracuse U are the orangemen, so white and orange!!!

PM me your addy, and you'r prize will be there soon, prolly like yesterday since you live so close.

which little one, i have makezie, who is now just over two and we had marley four months ago. first one not so bad...the second one is a LOT more work... i have been meaning to call you. i finished my student teaching and now have my NJ certificate (its on the way atleast) so i was going to see if we can do lunch one day and i can get some inside information for the future. In the mean time, i am playing mr mom until september (i hope) and just enjoying these months off since i probably wont see this again until retirement. or atleast next summer...LOL

Jimmy,

which little one, i have makezie, who is now just over two and we had marley four months ago. first one not so bad...the second one is a LOT more work... i have been meaning to call you. i finished my student teaching and now have my NJ certificate (its on the way atleast) so i was going to see if we can do lunch one day and i can get some inside information for the future. In the mean time, i am playing mr mom until september (i hope) and just enjoying these months off since i probably wont see this again until retirement. or atleast next summer...LOL

Yup, I just PM'd ya. Hit me up sometime soon.

L8

lets give it up for this guy, got a badass snake post from him in one day from the time he shipped it! packaged bomb proof too! thank you sir,thank you.

Yes, yes, yes. I'll give it up for the guy! I got my present in the mail today as well. Thanks for the Aerospeed cranks, Holmes! :yes:

Yes, yes, yes. I'll give it up for the guy! I got my present in the mail today as well. Thanks for the Aerospeed cranks, Holmes! :yes:

:lol: Don't mention it........If I can find those Hutch pedals I'll send em up too.

LOL

you cannot find them because they just showed up at my door. does anybody want to trade for white plastic gt pedals? anyone?

you cannot find them because they just showed up at my door. does anybody want to trade for white plastic gt pedals? anyone?

I think this may turn into the "I got some _______________" joke thread if we're not careful...............LOL

THank you everyone for taking part. I can't wait to get this built up, I just need to get the F/F back from paint and it's a go!!

Keep posted, as soon as it arrives I'm on it!!!

I have been lurking on this thread watching the game unfold and I gotta say it is one of the coolest threads and games I have ever seen! Props to njsoccerguy for thinking of this game and being cool enough to give out prizes!

:bored: :bored: :bored: :RUthurr: :bored: :bored: :bored:

:fart: :Cool_LikeThat:

sweet prize.. better then expected!

I will use it in a build in the future..

Continued Thread. What did I get as a Prize?? Here is the clue. It is the EIGHTH letter that comes to mind during the test you get when you get pulled over

Only you do not get a prize from me lol

Super cool!

I feel blessed today.

Edited by soldmine

I guess most of you guys are getting the "prizes".............thanks for making this a fun thread.

"Continued Thread. What did I get as a Prize?? Here is the clue. It is the EIGHTH letter that comes to mind during the test you get when you get pulled over"

I don't even remember what I sent people, and I'm much better at giving the clues than guessing at them......LOL

That would be cool to continue and see if others can guess what you guys got.