Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

Phil Wood... post 'em up

Bump from the dead. I'm just realizing that the spider that came on my $50 Pre-Serial Hutch Pro Racer is worth more than the frame/fork these days probably.

3465104035_27b8841802.jpg

EDIT: Did some more research this week and found out it's a round leg, double sided 3rd gen 110BCD spider.

I believe what I have is the smaller BCD version, as you can see it's currently mated to a one piece crank, can it be used with a 3-piece down the line?

Edited by aaronmjr

Well this is a perfect thread. I was lookin for info on the stuff and behold I find 4 pages of it !! 
So I Picked up the Hubs over the summer in England at the MK19 show and just won the spider on FB for $20 lol

E7F38C2D-5BC4-496F-8802-836D33C3F57B.jpeg

D1C6C799-ACAB-40AB-BB45-A11B542DC9DD.jpeg

• Like 1

good stuff... I love Phil stuff... not sure why, it's super simple and a spider is a spider, but the hubs are total butter and I always ran them as a did too. Some hate on them... I've never had any trouble with any of mine over the last 40 years.

• Like 1

Always liked the look of the hubs just never had an opportunity to own a set. And the spider well I can’t believe how light it is lol