Sign in to follow this  
don27dog

My 1st Build In 20 Years

1986 Ultramax ST Styler' Frame, 1987 Haro FST Forks, Redline Flight Cranks, TufNeck Chainring, Dia-Compe MX 900 Front, Dia-Compe Mx 1000 Rear, Dk Stem, Haro Bars, Metal Flange Skyway Tuff II's

BMX003.jpg

BMX001.jpg

BMX010.jpg

BMX008.jpg

BMX007.jpg

Wow, nice job man, especially as it's your first in such a long time.

I like the colour scheme. I'd have thought you'd have gone for a blue seatpost clamp but that's not meant as a criticism to say that I don't like the red one you've gone for, just an observation.

Sweet bike.

nice bike, I love the tuffs, i would have went with blue tires

welcome to the site! :cheers:

nice work i like it. :)

Absolutely perfect. You can never go wrong with colored tuffs and white tires. Sweet!

Jeff

Thanks guys... I wouldn't have even thought about building a bike but my cousin started building a 1985 Skyway Street Beat from the ground up a few months ago for an X-Mas Present for his son. We built it in my Garage to hide it from his son and once I started helping him I was hooked. I had to build one for myself... I tried to replicate the color scheme from my 84' Haro when I was a kid. I couldn't find 84' Stickers so the 85's will have to do..

Next up a 88' GT Performer.....

awesome,looks like a haro prototype or something,cool!

Does anyone know what size the race is for the fst forks? I have tried 3 different headset and haven't found the perfect race yet. I have two that are close but there is still a little slop I am trying to get rid of.

Sweet first build ;) I've got one of those ST's sitting here and always thought I was going to build an older Haro replica with it but never did, it's great to see someone follow through with it ! It looks great nice work

Wish I could help with the headset question but finding the right one can be tedious at times. The worst is when you find on that fits nice and tight and it cracks on the last little crank during installation. Hang in there I'm sure the right one will turn up.

Welcome to the site

Brian