Sign in to follow this  
dj_mucho

Newbie....Not really though.

Well where should i start? my name is mucho and i'm a bike-a-holic! i have been a member of this site for a little while now but and never have introduced myself. Truly OdD is a friend of mine and told me it's about time and accept the OS love. I used to race back in the day for a couple of factory teams and as the last year now have started back on the 24. I was @ El Derado with truly OdD and greyboy and got to meet some great people(one being 2112). Oh ya, I'M ADDICTED TO ANYTHING BMX! Here's a pic to show what era i started...if this helps.

IMG00548.jpg

thats whats up mucho!! post some action shots!

thats whats up mucho!! post some action shots!
Me on the left and Sam Arellano on the right. Lancaster 83 Nationals.

me_lancaster_.jpg

Welcome to the site Mucho!!!!

Hope you got MUCHO dinero.....cuz things get a little pricey with this hobby!!!!!!

Welcome aboard, its pretty fun.

Now your post has me wanting my old ABA award plate back!

:lol:

A.G.

Welcome to the site...sit back, relax, and open your wallet...cause this hobby can get pricey!

Tony

welcome ! keep the pics comming

cool pics welcome post some of your current bikes and parts you need to finish your race bike maybe we can help . :)

Welcome. You're super stylin' in that last pic. Nice.

Welcome to the site. Dig the old pic of you and Sam. Rode co-factory Raleigh while Sam was on with them. Brought back some memories.

Welcome to the site. Dig the old pic of you and Sam. Rode co-factory Raleigh while Sam was on with them. Brought back some memories.

yeah but...sam's like looking behind him for some reason :(

Welcome to site and great to see you busting out with the pics Mucho, hope I make it out to El-Do again this year. :ThumbsUp:

yeah but...sam's like looking behind him for some reason :(

Guess he's looking to see who's going to come in 3rd....lol.

Sam is now with Giant Bikes as far as I know.

cool pics welcome post some of your current bikes and parts you need to finish your race bike maybe we can help . :)

I need parts for my o s builds right now but not sure what i need....im stuck, any suggestions? I have changed my cw camaretta 4x's and i'm working on my ann. skyway t/a. i''l post a couple of pics....keep in mind these are just in the works and the t/a is on rims while i wait for tuffs. First pic is what im racing now.

cimg0613_lg.jpg

IMG00068_20090120_1558.jpg

cimg0611_lg.jpg

CIMG0605.JPG

me_n_lancaster.jpg

I need parts for my o s builds right now but not sure what i need....im stuck, any suggestions? I have changed my cw camaretta 4x's and i'm working on my ann. skyway t/a. i''l post a couple of pics....keep in mind these are just in the works and the t/a is on rims while i wait for tuffs. First pic is what im racing now.

My racer is complete , but as you can see the CW is giving me fits. Also, ignore the pedals i have XC II's for the cw.

Thanks for the welcome committee guys