Sign in to follow this  
mongoosedrummer

Mongoose Monoshock

Anyone have any information on these?

I'm working on a little project... Any help regarding these super rare frames would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is the only information I have found so far:

monoshockgoose.jpg

Anyone have any information on these?

I'm working on a little project... Any help regarding these super rare frames would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is the only information I have found so far:

monoshockgoose.jpg

That should read "super rare frame". From what I've ever heard about it there was only one made. And that's a pic of it.

I hear what you're saying Sod, but I asked about the Racers X / Super X Monoshock as well, which I'm assuming would mean there was more than just the Monogoose Monoshock if indeed only one was made...

Plus, the Racers X / Super X stuff was out as early as '75 as far as I can tell... I'm thinking there has to be more than one Monoshock of either one or both. :Idunno:

magad3-1.jpg

DBjan762betterWilson.jpg

I have another picture of Stormin Norman jumping, but he was riding a different bike then. I know the goose monoshock was planned to be released as i have few preliminary "bmx products" part numbers for them.

i have a copy of some parts numbers, but i was asked by the owner(a former emplyee) of these papers not to distribute without his permission. I'll ask and get back to you