Sign in to follow this  
revrob1965

Thursday Bikes

Has anyone on the board done business with Thursday bikes? I came across his website looking for a cruiser frame. He answers emails quickly and really seems to work with a buyer. Anyone with firsthand experience?

jon is a good dude.. and he does great work. it took a while from square one to get this frame.. but in the end it was worth it.

pics087.jpg?t=1232827645

this is going through a rebuild that will take some time. frame is pretty light for its size... 4.5 pounds. it will have lighter components to better match the weight of the frame.

Do they make 24 " and 20 " frames ? What do they go for if you dont mind me asking .

Here is a link to Jon's web site thursday bikes

I don't have one yet, but i have herd good things. I put a deposit down one time and when I could not complete the deal, Jon returned the deposit no problem. He is first class and easy to deal with. I look for ward to getting a Thursday soon.

Cheers

:cheers:

I have been riding thursday bikes for 10 years, actually been racing the same frame the whole time. they are the best bikes I have ever owned or ridden. I have 2- 20s 2-24's and 2-26's plus a bumble bee (ya I know, but just ride one you'll love it.)

Edited by SteelRacing