Sign in to follow this  
Todd Lyons

www.TODDLYONS.com

Or Not ?....... I'm Scared to look....Ok ,,, I gotta look :fart:

Cool. [Praying I don't see any bare man ass...]

I can't get TL's site to load. Anyone else having probs? Could just be the low bandwidth I have here in Nepal.

It loaded fine for me.

And yes, seeing Todd's naked ass pic on the beach ONCE was enough for me. He is man candy though :)

It loaded fine for me.

And yes, seeing Todd's naked ass pic on the beach ONCE was enough for me. He is man candy though :)

:blink: :whistling: :wink:

Damn, you make BMX sound so... FUN! :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

Richard Vogt

bmxmountainbiker

P.S. Reading your journal entries reminds me of being on tour in the '80s... I can remember one race we went to where we got to the hotel and our 14 and 15 year old team riders hooked up with two older BMX racing girls from Florida who told them they would "run down the hotel hall in just their panties and bras for the money they had in their pockets". Needless to say, our two brainiacs didn't have any money to eat on for the weekend so I ended up feeding them... your journal brings it all back... Thanks! :)

Wow there is so much stuff on His site, I spent about an hour reading some of the stories and checking out all the pictures, my favorite picture is Todd with the Macho Man Randy Savage, too cool and the story of how he got kicked out of the X-Games, not funny then im sure but it is now.