Sign in to follow this  
Alvin Mullins

Doggie freestyle, no bull just a huge pitbull

We hit the Long Beach skatepark this morning and had a blast, just before we left it was getting real crowded with skaters and kids on razor scooters, then this guy showed up and cleared the park, Tim Oshea was the only one with enough balls to ride with him :lol:

Long_Beach_skatepark_038.jpg

Long_Beach_skatepark_039.jpg

Long_Beach_skatepark_040.jpg

Long_Beach_skatepark_041.jpg

Long_Beach_skatepark_050.jpg

Long_Beach_skatepark_042.jpg

nice shiny coat :ThumbsUp:

how can you tell it's a "ghetto" pitbull.....i didn't know there was "upper class" pitbulls.

that dog looks like it's having as much fun as Tim....it looks to me that he just wanted to play (or should i say ride!).

Welll,

I know it may be a tad bit judgemental, but based on what "appears" to be its owner, (last pic first post). The "upstanding citizen" "appears" to "fit" the stereotype of someone who may be raising pitbulls to not be the "friendliest" neighborhood dog.

This is what I based my judgement on.

If I saw that dude, walking that dog, I would be in no hurry to pet it,

Would You?

If you made the wrong move you may end up without use of your arm/face/leg/neck for a while.

Make NO mistake, there is a reason that the Pit Bull Terrier is a banned breed in many areas.

I am sure there are plenty of people wishing this breed was wiped off the face of the earth. Just ask the mother of any child that has ever had the pleasure of meeting a "fight" dog.

While this is not the fault of the dog, it sure as hell is the fault of the "Trainers" if you want to call them that. Born to fight to the death. And if you are in their way.. you may regret the day you "stand up" for the breed/owners/"trainers".

Just my .02 (I guess I feel a bit "bull headed" on this subject as I was attacked by a vicious hunting dog in my younger years on my BMX :lol: . That was not a fun day by any means, and while it was not a pitbull (thank god) it was along the same lines.

Here some local Delaware news on this exact same subject.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28911414/

Edited by soldmine

there's been other threads about this breed. it's not the dog (as you stated)...it's the owners. other breeds bite more than pits....chows, german shepherds, dalmatians, rottweiler, among others...even the o' so friendly cocker spaniel.

any dog can be trained to bite (the pit is just a STRONG biter...and wont "tuck tail" and run after it's tired or hurt...THATS THE REASON for choosing them to fight!

here's some stats to check out...

http://www.trivia-library.com/a/9-dog-bree...te-the-most.htm

Welll,

I know it may be a tad bit judgemental, but based on what "appears" to be its owner, (last pic first post). The "upstanding citizen" "appears" to "fit" the stereotype of someone who may be raising pitbulls to not be the "friendliest" neighborhood dog.

This is what I based my judgement on.

If I saw that dude, walking that dog, I would be in no hurry to pet it,

Would You?

If you made the wrong move you may end up without use of your arm/face/leg/neck for a while.

Make NO mistake, there is a reason that the Pit Bull Terrier is a banned breed in many areas.

I am sure there are plenty of people wishing this breed was wiped off the face of the earth. Just ask the mother of any child that has ever had the pleasure of meeting a "fight" dog.

While this is not the fault of the dog, it sure as hell is the fault of the "Trainers" if you want to call them that. Born to fight to the death. And if you are in their way.. you may regret the day you "stand up" for the breed/owners/"trainers".

Just my .02 (I guess I feel a bit "bull headed" on this subject as I was attacked by a vicious hunting dog in my younger years on my BMX :lol: . That was not a fun day by any means, and while it was not a pitbull (thank god) it was along the same lines.

Here some local Delaware news on this exact same subject.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28911414/

I disagree, but im just a newbie on Os-bmx.com. I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, the english cousin to the American Pit Bull Terrier, also known in england as the "nanny dog". It is known as the "nanny dog" because of its natural affection towards children. Only two dogs have this description in their official breed standard.

frazierflip_002.jpg

It is all good.

I love dogs. Just not scary ones.

I guess it goes back to being mauled on my BMX as a young lad.

Back to the pics..

Some sick trick-a-roonies there.

I cant believe skaters and bmx'rs dont wear pads anymore..

Especially knee pads for the skaters.

They saved my ass soo many times skating vert and concrete parks, guess it is not "cool" to wear pads though..

Laters..

Had a simular event today. Went riding with a group of 8 at a park in Williamstown, NJ today, but got to crowded with young bucks and scooters,so we went to school parking lot and a dog was running around the shool yard with us. Not a pitbull though.

YO is he biting the brotha man in the pic? Dat wack yo

No that Dude is the owner trying to catch him, he did put a hole in Tim's shoe though

ANY animal that humps your leg aint cool in my opinion. I like cats. Never ridden a skate park with one though. :lol:

Cool pics. That dog doesn't look like a fight dog either. Too nice of a coat and not all scarred up. I have a pit, so I'm a bit partial, but they make great dogs. My wife and I got ours right before we were married. She's been great with both of my boys, and is an absolute angel............she also is a great "guard dog. She's the one on the left in case ya couldn't tell.......LOL

n1410417063_30190399_5981.jpg

There's few things that piss me off more than an irresponsible dog owner letting thier dog run free w/o a leash...or on the leash

I would have had a few words with the owner...