Sign in to follow this  
Da-G-Ryd

BANDITO SURVIOR

GREAT find !!!!!!!! like a dream come true !!!!!

that's pretty wild, and at a local too..Cool-nice find, and that trade was cool, too. I'm sure the kid was as stoked as you were.

Nice Score G!

Weren't those made in the Phillipines?~JK! :lol:

Very Cool Indeed!

No it wasn't the Pillipines thats not where Wade is from. :P Bitchen score G!

I've been racing ALL da local state races & Redline cups these days in 36-40 cruiser, & a week or so ago @ Yucca Valley's State race while in staging I look over & see these trippy bike w/ a "lift kit." I end up talking to da kids parents, & well you know what happens next, I make an offer & last night me & John Johnson head out to go pick it up. (da offer being a brand new Intense expert xl race bike :) )

Da frame is VERY clean, no cracks, repairs or dents. Stamped Pro Neck, Power-bend bars, Araya 7x's, Suzie sealed hubs, Red Line 175 Flights, Suntour XCII's (no cages :( ) Izumi gold chain, Uni seat, & 2 Flight wheels, a 44 & 42.

can anyone help me out w/ decals & some history?, serial # is B1004.

here she is, just like da father raced it BITD!

That is too sweet. My serial # was B122......i miss her. :yes:

Thanks for all da posts fellas, she's cleaned up & re-built, just waiting for 1 more item, then I'll re-post her in her "re-tired" state....

~G

Nice G, cant wait to see it finished, thanks for the help with my bike's Bro :ThumbsUp:

I've been racing ALL da local state races & Redline cups these days in 36-40 cruiser, & a week or so ago @ Yucca Valley's State race while in staging I look over & see these trippy bike w/ a "lift kit." I end up talking to da kids parents, & well you know what happens next, I make an offer & last night me & John Johnson head out to go pick it up. (da offer being a brand new Intense expert xl race bike :) )

Da frame is VERY clean, no cracks, repairs or dents. Stamped Pro Neck, Power-bend bars, Araya 7x's, Suzie sealed hubs, Red Line 175 Flights, Suntour XCII's (no cages :( ) Izumi gold chain, Uni seat, & 2 Flight wheels, a 44 & 42.

can anyone help me out w/ decals & some history?, serial # is B1004.

here she is, just like da father raced it BITD!

G: Thank you a ton. My Son loves it. I will send you some new pictures wen we are finished with it. So far, Cook Bro. Cranks, Hutch Mini pedals, and 1.5 tires. Hope you approve. POPS

Also looking for decals. I have a survivor as well.  Looking to clean up.  Leon Philpot lived down the street from me growing up.  His sister used to babysit me.

welcome to the site bclark.   lets see a pic of your survivor.

Condition of when I picked it up.  I am in the process of restoring now.  All the major parts are able to stay.  Got the all the red stuff re-anodized,  Cleaned up the rust, but decided to get re-chromed anyway.  Reconditioned all the bearings.  It will have new seat, grips, chain, brake cable, tires and I am replacing the spokes and nipples.  The decals were not salvageable, so I have repops coming as well as I found repop pads.  I also decided to change the chainring hardware to anodized.  She is going to be beautiful!

Bandito_Before_02.jpg

• Like 1

Just saw Craig Turner is making a frame set called The Bandolero.

Obvious Bandito influence on the frame drop outs.

119587577_4616291265062573_7926261529923574819_n.jpg

• Like 1

I went to the Gary Turner swap meet today and saw one in person.  I like the frame.  The small notched drop out on the forks kind of scare me.  I would like to have one...

:wow:bclark....that is a dope find!   :Booyah:

TrulyOdd, Thanks.  Picked it up from a childhood friend.  It was in his Dad's rafters for 21 years.  She is all done now.  If you want to check it out, it is listed in my bikes.  I am considering selling it.  All major parts are original restored.

Bandito_After_001.jpg