Sign in to follow this  
ronoc101

WTF....CONOR....Where's my stuff?

IM BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!

for now....

FUCK SHIT FUCKERS BITCH ASS CRACK HEAD TWAT LICK BALLS SUCK POLE SMOKIN FART GOBBLER

ahhh feels so good...

WUDDUP!!!!! man i fell off the bmx wagon for a bit. been busy as hell trying to keep up with those mortgage payments and stuff. plus no internets at the house leads to not so much forum blasting. i am selling off a bunch of shit so i can keep it all afloat and fix up my car and such, but im still keeping my core of JAD completes...can get rid of those...

whats up gangsta!!!! not much, back in action i suppose. how about you?

Look what the cat dragged in...good to have you back.

Tony

hey Tony, ya, its been a while. good to be back though, and see that everyone is still around. and now i can talk all the trash i want!!!!!

OH YA...ive been fuckin sober for almost 4 months now....WTF no weed or booze...first time in over 13 years that i have had a clear head...PLUS!!!! IT WASNT COURT ORDERED EITHER!!!! ya...what the fuck....CLARITY....

congrads on your four months. i am going on seven. keep it up.

mike

Watup Conor good to see you around congrats on your 4 months brother I am going on 7 years.

Edited by Ant

Fuckin A, Good to see you back Conor...Keep up the good work, Sober and Clean here since 8/17/1993.

Hey guys...does anyone talk with Conor at all outside of the forums...? I purchased this bike just about a month ago and I haven't heard anything from him since. Here is the for sale post.

Any help would really be appreciated. Not trying to do the whole call out thing...just want to know what's up.

Thanks!

~Tom

http://www.os-bmx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39370

Sold on the 3rd and its now the 28th with no bike ????

edit: according to his profile: Last Seen: 15th May 2009 - 10:21 AM

still glad he's back?..... :lol:

No replies or any contact from Conor for a month now. I sent multiple emails to him and stated that I would open a Paypal claim if I did not receive any communication by tomorrow.

I feel bad doing this to a fellow member...but it is a pretty good chunk-o-change.

If any other members know him or can communicate with him...let him know that I will be opening the claim tomorrow night.

Thanks.

~Tom

Something must have happened to him. He never struck me as someone who would do that. Hopefully he's alright.

Paypal claim sounds like the right thing to do though especially with no contact from him, so no need to feel bad about it.

Aye, I've seen this happen with him before but he always comes through.

i bought a Nomorea cruiser frame from him that was slow getting to me, turned out that FedEx got the box wet and had to re-box it.

I looked back at my PM's, I bought the cruiser on the 3rd also. FedEx might have it somewhere, I couldn't get any response out of the seller either.

Maybe I'll hold off just a bit longer...Conor has always struck me as a pretty stand up guy and seeing how sack purchased the same time as me...maybe it will show up....?

Still...the no response thing is very irresponsible...especially when someone drops $850.

*I also think sack's avatar put me in a nice place...!*