Sign in to follow this  
3rdgear

Fake Hutch forks already being SOLD...

I usually don't post on trash talk........................................... But,

I got a call from Sal, He was wondering..... who the.. "old lady" was who was starting rumors that he is the guy making all the fake stuff ....

" I'm a fabricator not a collector, and I'm not the one putting the stickers on ...or saying it something is not"

I ask Him if he made any handle bars lately ? yeah, 15 pairs of cruiser bars for you (re-bars).. but I was ask, if I could make a small run of bars for ____?... I guess my price was too high...

I also ask, if they were Hutch bars ? I do know... ?

Give you 2 guess's... and it was not Sunny's girl

i'm gonna go on recording as saying ---- FUCK SAL ! and i could give a shit what anyone thinks ---- he knows full well what the reprecussion of these fakes can amount too - the whole "I ain't putting the stickers on them" is a crock of shit cop-out - if his fuckin' douchebag ass wasn't making them from the get go, no one would have fakes to put stickers on

Sal has no scruples - he's out for the money just the same - okay so you fabricate, if some one wants a nuclear bomb made, well he ain't the one setting the timer ? what the fuck - set some restriction if you care (which he obviously doesn't, about the histories or his own name's integrity) if someone comes to you to reproduce -especially exact dupes- you should send them packin' ---- so what if its not you then someone else mentality bs too, your associated to the rumors because you give reason to be, you dumb fuck !

wake up dickheads !

I usually don't post on trash talk........................................... But,

I got a call from Sal, He was wondering..... who the.. "old lady" was who was starting rumors that he is the guy making all the fake stuff ....

" I'm a fabricator not a collector, and I'm not the one putting the stickers on ...or saying it something is not"

I ask Him if he made any handle bars lately ? yeah, 15 pairs of cruiser bars for you (re-bars).. but I was ask, if I could make a small run of bars for ____?... I guess my price was too high...

I also ask, if they were Hutch bars ? I do know... ?

Give you 2 guess's... and it was not Sunny's girl

i'm gonna go on recording as saying ---- FUCK SAL ! and i could give a shit what anyone thinks ---- he knows full well what the reprecussion of these fakes can amount too - the whole "I ain't putting the stickers on them" is a crock of shit cop-out - if his fuckin' douchebag ass wasn't making them from the get go, no one would have fakes to put stickers on

Sal has no scruples - he's out for the money just the same - okay so you fabricate, if some one wants a nuclear bomb made, well he ain't the one setting the timer ? what the fuck - set some restriction if you care (which he obviously doesn't, about the histories or his own name's integrity) if someone comes to you to reproduce -especially exact dupes- you should send them packin' ---- so what if its not you then someone else mentality bs too, your associated to the rumors because you give reason to be, you dumb fuck !

wake up dickheads !

i was reading in one of these recent repro threads and read the same sentiment from JMC. i wanted to use it as a reference, but i couldnt find it.

this is really a bitchslap to collectors & bmx history if its true. you would think someone with sal's reputation would be more inclined to restrict this sort of thing instead of contributing to it.

downright sad if true........

i think we all ought to know for sure

Why does JDB bother coming here to defend his business/beliefs time and time again?

Free airtime

Well its time to hang my head in shame and admit i was thinking of making a order from the "HUTCH" website, i must admit to always wantin a * HUTCH* thank fuck i havent bought anything from the site, i have come close to filling my shopping basket with a set of cranks , a stem, pedals, pads and some decals , i managed to stop myself wehen the total popped up,my thoughts where to buy a original f + f and add some arayas, dia comps, bars , post, and clamp with a original kashi .................

Thanks Brett and others for pointing out the facts ..i still would not have a hutch , hutch to me means made in the usa and not australia , so for that reason and not that reason alone , i will not be wasting my money.