Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LIVIN' IN THE PAST

"Jag Bmx 24 Inch"

Recommended Posts

I've just been contacted by a Damian Claghorn in Australia who was asking about serial numbers and his 24" Jag. Serial number JC08 and looks as if it could be the one that went out to Australia. 

received_2149623402005206.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are at least 2 in oz...1 sold in Melbourne in the last year or so,the other one is in Queensland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read the rest of this thread..Aussie Russ was the seller in Melbourne,the Queensland one is JC82..i just checked an old msg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gto455 said:

Just read the rest of this thread..Aussie Russ was the seller in Melbourne,the Queensland one is JC82..i just checked an old msg

GTO thanks. I'm wondering if BMX International imported them? Will find out. Certainly a cool find. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Coupes said:

GTO thanks. I'm wondering if BMX International imported them? Will find out. Certainly a cool find. 

Coupes are you oz based?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, gto455 said:

Coupes are you oz based?

GTO no I'm in the UK. Got chatting to the now owner of JC08 via faceache who is in Queensland. 

Russ has contacted Damian now. 

Some slight confusion it could be Johnny chopper made but Johnny has said not one of his as he has never made any Jag 24 copies. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Coupes said:

GTO no I'm in the UK. Got chatting to the now owner of JC08 via faceache who is in Queensland. 

Russ has contacted Damian now. 

Some slight confusion it could be Johnny chopper made but Johnny has said not one of his as he has never made any Jag 24 copies. 

 

Cool..Russ will clear any confusion from guys that think JC can only mean one thing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×