Sign in to follow this  
byron_friday

BMX News - Jim Emerson

I could use some help with a project gents. BMX News had a featured piece on Jim Emerson- I really could appreciate if some one could send me a 300 dpi scanned copy of this BMX News article. Please send to byronfriday@gmail.com

Also:

a) if any of you have any photos of Jim or Peddlers West please submit them in 300 dpi.

b) if you have any comments, thoughts or opinions about Jim and his place in bmx PLEASE - PLEASE express them here!

Thanks so much,

Byronious

...........Byron- No Info. on Jim....But I would still like a 'grudge match' race with you....Either B.M.X.,or Mountain Bike...(Your 'choice.!)...Glad to see you on this sight...Last saw you at Joe Kid thing in Hollywood..,Your friend-Mike Ruffing........

I am sitting with Emo now eating dinner. He says he wishes he was at 412 McClay like the old days. He is looking for Friday, John George, and anyone else who used to be on his team! All of the team actually! He says he misses you all! He asked that if you wanna get in touch, to respond to me here. 

14ED0A23-EE68-48E1-9DD2-1A776985EF6D.jpeg

• Like 2

On 8/24/2019 at 3:47 PM, alexakelly said:

I am sitting with Emo now eating dinner. He says he wishes he was at 412 McClay like the old days. He is looking for Friday, John George, and anyone else who used to be on his team! All of the team actually! He says he misses you all! He asked that if you wanna get in touch, to respond to me here. 

14ED0A23-EE68-48E1-9DD2-1A776985EF6D.jpeg

Alexa, a lot of people have sort of settled in to Facebook and don't come to the actual site much anymore.  We have BMX Society group there too, if you want to join.  In the mean time, I'll see if I can make sure that your contact info gets to someone with John George's contact details. 

Don’t send people to Facebook.  Encourage them to come here.  

• Like 1