Sign in to follow this  
OLDSKOOLPK

Missed this one this morning!!

That was outed on Museum yesterday with about 13 hours left on it, and the guesses were running the the 1500 range. That would've been my guess too. Damn.

Doug

yea i missed it by 10 bucks, oh well.. :( I thought i would be out bid and since i was not able to see the end......thats the way it gos. The seller measured the top tube length for me and it was 19"

That was outed on Museum yesterday with about 13 hours left on it, and the guesses were running the the 1500 range. That would've been my guess too. Damn.

Doug

Id have LOST IT if I was bidding on that and then had some moron out it and drive the price up hundreds of dollars. That is just moronic... :Frustration:

Whoops, didn't see it on the museum Doug, i think i would have went nuts for whoever out'd it!!!

that would make 2 know round top tubed JU-6 correct?? Alex Vesa has one i think???

Correct. This makes the 8th JU6 to surface and the second round top tube. God I'm gonna be sick :( who won it? Is it someone who knows what it is or someone who thinks its a rt PK??

Correct. This makes the 8th JU6 to surface and the second round top tube. God I'm gonna be sick :( who won it? Is it someone who knows what it is or someone who thinks its a rt PK??

We'll probably see it powdered Day Glow pink or something soon. .... eeek.

Ya, no shit. That's what I'm afraid of. ^^^^^^^^^^^ Chromey.

Jon, where's the Museum thread? I just logged in for the first time in a hundred years and didnt see it.

Jon, where's the Museum thread? I just logged in for the first time in a hundred years and didnt see it.

if a mod caught it, it was probably deleted. don't like those being outed prior to the end of the auction.

if a mod caught it, it was probably deleted. don't like those being outed prior to the end of the auction.

Thats how it SHOULD be PJ, i'm glad you understand at least.

I struggled with it last night and when i knew i couldnt buy it, I emailed Waza to give him the heads up..to which he was already watching..

I am amazed at the rare gear that is showing up ..

Cool, a Mini Ripper with Race Inc dropouts!!! Never saw one like that before!!!!

and YES....mhttnbch-ca, i wish that was coming to NJ!!!

I've NEVER seen a Mini Ripper with those dropouts. Holy shit!!

Does anyone know who won the JU? I havent been on ebay in months. Now I know why I should be. $885 was a deal....

Doug

Id have LOST IT if I was bidding on that and then had some moron out it and drive the price up hundreds of dollars. That is just moronic... :Frustration:

I don't understand why people do that ... they wouldn't do it if THEY were biding on the auction.

The argument is always that they are just trying to help someone who may be looking for whatever it is. Just like posting craigslist ads, but they have the added benefit of turning into "ad deleted by poster" links. Ebay auctions should stay on Ebay, and craigslist ads should stay on craigslist. I've had something I was bidding on outed, so I am a little biased.

Doug

This is one time I wish it had been outed here on OS....MoFo would have definitely been mine.