Sign in to follow this  
suicyco

what a mess finally i had a chance to work on it

Nice overhaul. A great visual thread for us BMX guys with OCD :)

Building a hack with the yellow alloy Stoker wheels?

i have a 2 seater, 2 cranks 2 rear wheels and 1 front they are going on kinda like a littlejohn i was told it was a littlejohn when i bought it but found out it may not be

DSC06788.jpg

:blink: Damn Perry, you weren't kiddin, looks much better now.......alot of hours Im sure to get it ready....did you find a few things you completely forgot you had?

claude

You find anything cool in there that you didn't know you had? That's a lot of stuff.

well,ive seen worse, ever been to that tweakers place in folsom?

:blink:

me 2 lol yeah and i dont compare i dont have bike parts in my kitchen sink LOL

no i pretty much have it all up in my mind there has been a couple of times i couldn't find things for awhile and i thought someone had stolen them but eventually they turned up i hid them from myself

way better now... I bet that is satisfying.

way better now... I bet that is satisfying.

still not as clean as i want it but it will half to do for now but yeah it feels alot more roomy maybe i can get some bikes built now

Well I'm inspired. I've been wanting to get out and clean up my garage too. I have been doing a little here a little there but nothing close to dragging everything out and finding a place to put it all. but I'll get it done eventually. Good job on your part though. nothing says a sick mind like a clean work space! :lol:

Well I'm inspired. I've been wanting to get out and clean up my garage too. I have been doing a little here a little there but nothing close to dragging everything out and finding a place to put it all. but I'll get it done eventually. Good job on your part though. nothing says a sick mind like a clean work space! :lol:

after its clean its time to mess it up all over again :lol: also kinda hard to clean once the rain starts if it ever does

:wow: Holy crap Perry...What a difference between the photo's. I see a Moose in there.. :)

Perry I will bring my truck over and help you get rid some of that stuff! :ROTFLMAO:

bring some cash :lol:

It's the damn wheels that make it such a pain to get organized.

agreed.. they seemingly take up the most space. I got 2 sets of road bike wheels I will be selling for that purpose alone.. they are equally a pita to ship

Thats a good feeling right there,getting the garage somewhat in order.What kinda chain ring is on the 26'' Quad? looks like a motomag.very kool.

Thats a good feeling right there,getting the garage somewhat in order.What kinda chain ring is on the 26'' Quad? looks like a motomag.very kool.

S&M motoman chainring

Look great! I just got my garage and house cleaned up for Thanksgiving including hanging an F&F project, and my wheels (they are the worst to store!). Of course I don't have nearly as much stuff as you, but it does feel good to be more organized.