Sign in to follow this  
greyboy

IMPAKT sidehacks!!!!

IMPAKT sidehacks will officially be available tomorrow, dec. 15th, on walmart.com!!!! just in time for christmas!!!

Really? I think most of us are going to beef them up before we beat on it or let our kids beat on 'em. Hack dudes in the 70s kicked ass with much less.

Plus I like the new puckered asshole Walmart logo :)

Wal Mart just picked up the brand. They didn't make the bikes.

In any case... you can always get the elite version if your stack is steep enough.

Hack Well & Prosper

the new website its up!!!!! www.Impaktbicycles.com

but i don't know what the delay with wal-mart is yet....we had confirmation it was today. :Frustration: i'm gonna keep checking and let everybody know when i find out anything.

the new website its up!!!!! www.Impaktbicycles.com

but i don't know what the delay with wal-mart is yet....we had confirmation it was today. :Frustration: i'm gonna keep checking and let everybody know when i find out anything.

It's a very complex process both systemically and logistically. The WM/Sam's machine will test your patience to it's limits.

Just having a product make it to the consumer market is a huge accomplishment, I give Andreas and Patrick major props for their efforts and success.

I can relate to their journey, I have a couple ergonomic hand tools that I have developed and have spent a few years testing and finally got them to a market ready stage, I was even in talks with DeWalt but when the recession kicked in they politely bowed out of talks. So I know it is no easy thing to get Walmart to sell your product.

Sure it would be nice to have them made in the USA, sure it would be nice to sell them in bike shops, but we all know why that won't be.

I think they have a great product and I hope they do well with it no matter where it's made or sold.

Man, that looks perfect to load up with beach stuff and carry a 4-year old, too! I wonder how I could mount a surfboard rack? :)

Richard Vogt

bmxmountainbiker

Ages 10 and up,,,, do I have to show I.D.

do two 5 year olds count?

Monkey not included...

Good Work Guys !

Monkey not included...

:lol:

Richard Vogt

bmxmountainbiker

Out of stock online.

yup and they will be for a while

Hack guys are just like motorcycle hack guys, friggin NUTS! You guys rule! Too scary for me... :rawks:

Grey: "They are being checked thru walmart dist center. Until the moment they actually go live, the site will display out of stock...even tho they haven't actually been for sale yet."

Soon come.

Great job guys,getting Walmart to push the sidehack to the masses was a great idea.Now once again kids will have the chance to have the fun that we did,at a affordable price. Really glad you two took it this far.Your way beyond just being a good sidehack team now.

Congrats, guys!

I can't understand why this would get placement at Walmart, but I'm happy it did.

I used to work for the group that eventually bought Pacific/GT/Schwinn/Cannondale. I designed bikes, trikes, and trailers. (supposed to be a foot-in-the-door to the bike industry, right?) We developed and got a pretty decent bike trailer into WalMart.(not to mention the stupid Jeremy McGrath rear-suspension tricycle!) It replaced two other models and did very well. So well, that they insisted a huge price decrease that we couldn't afford. And that was that; they went back to the crappy models they had before. And any time a model got placement at WalMart, the other big-boxes weren't interested. Frustrating sh!t in a crap business. Good riddance.

But I'm sure it's not like that, now ;)

Wouldn't it be nice if the Monkey could help propel without running?...

Great job guys,getting Walmart to push the sidehack to the masses was a great idea.Now once again kids will have the chance to have the fun that we did,at a affordable price. Really glad you two took it this far.Your way beyond just being a good sidehack team now.

I don't think the hacks will ever really appeal to the masses. I have never owned one but a friend of mine has one and he says it is impossible to take anywhere and it takes up alot of space in the garage. Fun as they may be, they are probably not going to be the "next big thing".

thanks for all the positive feedback, we appreciate it. we have no idea how many will sell or if they will be the 'next big thing', but we love sidehacks and at least we are trying.

sorry again for the delay in availability, we are waiting for them to 'go live' just like everyone else...thanks for your patience :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]: