Sign in to follow this  
401flightcranks

ACS locking lever / Dia Compe Tech 3 question.

New territory here. Pictured is an ACS locking lever that looks a lot like a Dia Compe Tech 3 lever. My question: Did Dia Compe also make a version of their Tech 3 lever with a locking button? Thank you.

ACS_locking_lever..jpg

nope, thats the ACS version. acs potts mod levers.

dia compe's closest version was the tech 6 (longer blade). their others were all cast clamp styles. i think there mighta been a chintzy one later on (not sure if those had locks).

Thank you for the answers folks. Just for clarification, those ACS lever(s) pictured above were sold by me well over a year ago on eBay. However, I now have a chrome 1984 Trick Star to build and I want those levers (again). I have located a set for sale, but I have no clue as to value. Are these high dollar pieces? The seller knows what he has, but wants an offer. He claims that he has been offered $300.00 for his set. Is he BS'ing me? I haven't a clue what to offer him. $100.00? $200.00?

BTW - I sold mine on eBay for $20.00. LOL! I thought most ACS stuff was junk.

Mark, I paid $400 for nos levers, I needed them at the time for my gold trickstar before Rockford. I would never pay that much again, unless I had too lol.. I have 2 used front levers. If you can find the match you can one of them for free.

Rob-