Sign in to follow this  
bennyt4130

Yeti BMX

I was at the local shop today and they had a YETI BMX frame. Has anyone ever ridden one of these or does anyone know anything about them?

People have been gushing over the Yeti BMX race frame. I'm of the opinion it's due to successful marketing. The high prices give them some kind of mystique, when in reality it's just another BMX frame. My thinking is if it's priced the same as other frames you are looking at and you like it, go for it. But, I wouldn't pay extra just for the Yeti name.

Yeti_Super_X.jpg

That is a pretty sexy looking racer. :)

ANY bicycle with that group-o is sweet ..... the frame is still a P.O.S and Yeti can kiss my ass also ..... they know what im talking about :Special Salute: . Find a better ride if your going to spend the money. Buy a GHP ,Clayborne , Intense , Formula , Crupi , One ..... theres so many better made frames out there .

Yeti_Super_X.jpg

That is a pretty sexy looking racer. :)

ANY bicycle with that group-o is sweet ..... the frame is still a P.O.S and Yeti can kiss my ass also ..... they know what im talking about :Special Salute: . Find a better ride if your going to spend the money. Buy a GHP ,Clayborne , Intense , Formula , Crupi , One ..... theres so many better made frames out there .

Please clue us in on the shit!!!!!!

I saw one at the Reno national last weekend and it was pretty sick, never herd anything bad about Yeti stuff.

Cheers :cheers:

the frame is still a P.O.S and Yeti can kiss my ass also ..... they know what im talking about

But "they" aren't here. It's only us... so what are you getting at? Why the vagueness?

So Bravoleader, you were gonna be sponsored by them but things fell through? Why does that make the Yeti shit?

that ad is kind of unflattering somehow... her torso looks like a greyhound in that posture.

greyhound.jpg

P.S. Bravoleader... I didn't mean to push on a sore spot. It just wasn't clear what you were saying.

:lol: I was thinking Greyhound also .... Well , I don't mean to be vague but I do not want to drag all the dirt out. Lets just say what happen between us was NOT needed at all , also you may have noticed that J.Graves is the only big rider left ..... Redline picked up Sam and it was the best thing to happen for him. The Yeti team manager is a POS and thinks his shit does not stink , looks as if things didn't work out the way he figured they would for him. I think with todays market it's also time to BUY AMERICAN , if your going to spend mucho cash on a frame buy a Hand Made In America Frame ..... well worth the dollars.

That fits with the vibe of arrogance reflected in their pricing and how people tend to think they are so great for no real reason. Not to mention I'm pretty sure Victoria Pendleton did the nude on bike photo shoot thing first. :P

vickicover.jpg

Marla Streb was a greyhound! :lol: On a bike, anyway... :)

Richard Vogt

bmxmountainbiker