Sign in to follow this  
mhttnbch-ca

Hollywood to Downtown Ride Sat Feb. 13 Roll Call!

I'm in.

Sexnbmx is too.

You know you're stuck Sunday with V-day so your woman should let you off the hook Saturday for sure! Would love to see everyone again, it feels like a while since we all kicked it. Everyone says it's a badass ride.

B

I'm in.

Sexnbmx is too.

You know you're stuck Sunday with V-day so your woman should let you off the hook Saturday for sure! Would love to see everyone again, it feels like a while since we all kicked it. Everyone says it's a badass ride.

B

ya know i'll be there!! probally like 15 deep... i've got alot of confirmations even though the forums don't show it!! should be a greeeeeaaaaaatttt turn out!! see you dudes there!!

dudes i know are coming; relic, da G ryd, sourrox, bmx junkie, 26incher, about 5-10 dudes rolling from atomic cycles in the valley, live to ride and a few dudes from the southbay. and just maybe some san deigo cats!! that's just off the dome piece...

72 F & sunny in LA, 8-10 ft. faces, sweet ass Hollywood ride for tonight and I get to roll this.

Fuck. Yeah.