Sign in to follow this  
Yardsale2

Ever hear of a Huffy Z2???

Got this to day from my dads co-worker any info rides/shifts good i know its not a "big money bike" so save the cheap talk.Still made in the USA just wanted to see if any one had ever seen/owned one and share it with people that may have never had. :bigemo_harabe_net-171:

Z2004.jpg

Z2005.jpg

Z2007.jpg

Z2006.jpg

• Like 1

I remember this bike, yours is in great shape! Araya rims and the Shimano rear hub were pretty cool. I had the single speed Pro Thunder White/Red one for a short time.

Nice bike!

I remember those -- very cool, clean example.

Thanks guys any kind of info?the Dude told me it was a 1981 but that was it.oh yea he said the tires are og.

Wow ! Looks like the inspection sticker says Allentown, PA.

Tell me it does. That's exactly what I got for X-mas one year.

Sweet. Very clean condition.

Wow ! Looks like the inspection sticker says Allentown, PA.

Tell me it does. That's exactly what I got for X-mas one year.

Sweet. Very clean condition.

yes it says Allentown PA exp.85

Wow,that thing looks like it was ridden very little. Nice pick up

Wow,that thing looks like it was ridden very little. Nice pick up

Thanks paint looks real good for age has some scrapes and such but drops are great took her around the block today in the cold and it shifts great the bars seem huge almost thinking about putting the shifting stuff on ,y Quad.. :bigemo_harabe_net-100: (yea right)

My first real bmx shaped frame after the schwinn.... Had just started converting to name brand parts and some 6ft tall dude stole it from me while playing defender at the local pizza joint.... That bike had a 13 tooth freewheel and i changed the sprocket and cranks to sugino parts. Ran a 47-13 gearing on that thing.... Damn id love to catch that guy today! My first stolen bike and had me pissed for days....

Omg..i hope this is still active....i just lost my sh*t!!!!! I had a 2 or 3 speed right handle. This was and is a beautiful bike. Today 5/16/2021 wife and I reliving the past. I would buy this just to put on the wall.

Hello canigoback,  glad you and your wife are enjoying the site.  If you’re really interested, the original poster still stops through, he might still have this bike.