Sign in to follow this  
whttrsh43

wall art

Im going to cover the fireplace and in stall a bar in this space...just wanted to see how the art work will look behind the new bar.

81 Bassett

100_8132.jpg

Looks like a great start from here :ThumbsUp:

My girlfriend is way cool with my BMX, I built her a 96 GT cruiser all decked with purple VG and DK. She actually did the critical mass ride on it a couple weeks ago.

Killer! Let me guess... there is no Mrs. whttrsh :)

Ok. Again, I need the jealous emoticon. Don't tell me she's smokin' too or I'm going to the garage to end it all. :)

:lol:

Nice set up, whtrsh. That will look good.

She's pretty rockin... DD's and a tight ass!

trish nhell.jpg

trish gt.jpg

Ok. Again, I need the jealous emoticon. Don't tell me she's smokin' too or I'm going to the garage to end it all. :)

gallery_3787_285_1641.jpg

Phew... thought she was going to be hotter than my wife. Looks like I get to live in hell. :)

Nice

Nice

Nice

Just so you dont think thats a random chick pic. This is us from the Boo Ball last year. I was rockin the Billy Ray Cyrus/ Brett Michaels look..and that top of hers didnt stay on long after the paint was applied :Want:

us holloween.jpg

gallery_3787_285_1641.jpg

Phew... thought she was going to be hotter than my wife. Looks like I get to live in hell. :)

Nice

Nice

Nice

Posted (edited)
Just curious if anyone has a go-to website or a store for some wall decorations or art? I have been trying to fill in empty spaces on the walls with art but every time I look for said art, nothing really looks appealing to me. I have been looking at Etsy as of late and found some stuff but just wondering if there are some other places I’m missing? tiger tapestry Thanks!
Edited by becknorris
spell missing

On 10/3/2021 at 12:28 PM, becknorris said:
Just curious if anyone has a go-to website or a store for some wall decorations or art? I have been trying to fill in empty spaces on the walls with art but every time interior designer los angeles I look for said art, nothing really looks appealing to me. I have been looking at Etsy as of late and found some stuff but just wondering if there are some other places I’m missing? tiger tapestry Thanks!

no response.