Sign in to follow this  
Da-G-Ryd

GREG HILL CLINIC & BBQ

'Sup G -- good to see you. :)

Nice flyer.

yo g!! you know da mayor's going to be in attendence!! wouldn't miss this for a gjs fat tube mane!! see you there.. and to the dudes not going... meet my lil friend!! :blastin:

yo g!! if we're pot luckin' it, i'll bring some mac salad and diet cokes mane!! :nah.I.mean: i've got some heads rollin with me... this is going to be one for the history books. see you chromies there!! :boogy: (man i love the moticons on the site!! can't you tell? :True: )

I'm sure we can get a couple Diego Boys to roll......Koho, Rieley, Jamal, Amador, Dustin, Rivndez, and some of the SD Mueseum boys.....Lets RIDE guys...I'm down for sum pointers......gettin the ABA card re-newed TONIGHT!!

A few more days, it will be cool to ride, hang out, grub and chat with everyone..If you go to www.ababmx.com and hit up the track guide look for Whittier Narrows BMX track, you can also google it and it comes up.

Looking forward to riding with and meeting everyone soon :rockout:

Whittier Narrows BMX Track

1601 N. Rosemead Blvd.

South El Monte, Ca.

http://www.whittiernarrowsbmx.com/

Whittier Narrows BMX Track

Inside Whittier Narrows Recreation Area, South El Monte, CA.

Approximately 12 miles east of Los Angeles.

To find the track...

- 10 freeway

- Rosemead Blvd. south

or

- North from the 60 Freeway

- Whittier Narrows Park Main entrance on the west side.

When entering the park,

- Turn right at the first stop sign,

- Follow the road as it circles the soccer fields

- The second stop sign turn left (south).

- The track will be on the right.

Google Map

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=1601+N.+Rosemead+Blvd.+South+El+Monte,+Ca.+91733&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=1601+Rosemead+Blvd,+South+El+Monte,+CA+91733&gl=us&ei=la-2S7PhK5GesgPEsJWXBA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

Edited by Johnny Johnson

I HAVE THE FJ LOADED AND READY TO SELL SOME STUFF BRING SOME CASH GUYS... :CashMoney:

I have cash, lets hope I can find something.

Start at 10 am and will last all day

Nice turn out. As always, caught up with quite of few friends and enjoyed a few vintage BMX builds

what an incredible day at the track with Da Hillage, Da G Ryd and all you society dudes!! i'm stuffed!! damn miguel... that bbq grill was insane!! did the trick like woody on a trickstar mane!! and to anyone who's thinking of taking some of Greg hill's clinics... dude's the phil jackson of BMX coaching!! trust me, i swear!! would you expect any less from a supa legend?!! i saw my buddies improve more in a few hours with greg than months on the track solo... you WILL catch me in whittier at these clinics in the future... relic you in next wednesday? and yo OC Dave, thanks for letting me test spin the DG around... i might need to sell the ranch to get one... WOW!! lots of cool bikes, cool dudes and cool times!! we'll see you at the "subway series" CHROMIES!!!

The 4130 BMX Club!!

some pics

greghilltrackday022.jpg

greghilltrackday002.jpg

greghilltrackday007.jpg

greghilltrackday008.jpg

greghilltrackday015.jpg

greghilltrackday006.jpg

THANKS GREG!!

4130 OG.jpg

Edited by the Mayor of Hollywood

What kind of stuff did you learn, Mr. Mayor? Race tip wise, I mean to say. I've always wondered what a race clinic is like.

What kind of stuff did you learn, Mr. Mayor? Race tip wise, I mean to say. I've always wondered what a race clinic is like.

well, greg covered pump laps, the starting gates, mental preperation and improving lap times.. very informative!! and a great time too!! i highly recomend these clinics to anyone trying to improve thier track game!!

36_2_25[1].gif

"mental preparation"

That always struck me as one of the most notable things about Greg's career - his competitive headspace and will. I'm sure his perspective on that side of things is interesting.

Thanks for coming out guy's, it was so cool to hang out and ride, BBQ, share thoughts and ideas just simply enjoying a nice day at the track with people who love BMX...The clinic was really fun, it is so nice to be able to work with people who know the history of our sport, who used to race and remember the past, but maybe have not ridden a track for 10, 15 or even 20 years...Thanks again and I'm down for an old school BMX clinic whenever you guy's are, just give a shout...By the way, the clinic fee raised $600.00 for the track, Roland was very happy and greatful...There will be some new picnic bench's and tables at the track as a result of everyone's clinic fee..Thanks again guy's, you aqll rock :rockout:

I totally spaced and missed it, damn. I'm totally going next time. Who get's an opportunity like this ever???? Greg, you are extremely cool.