Sign in to follow this  
RipVanWinkle

Predatire Score!

Predatire.jpg

I just scored these off of my local CL. I called the guy yesterday and he said another BMX collector had beat me to the draw. I said cool, just give me a call if it falls through. So the guy calls me today and tells me the other guy was a dink and that they were all mine.

There are about 18 20 x 2.125 Predator tires, 19 20 x 1.75 Predator tires, 20 Schwinn Cheng Shen 20 x 2.125, about a dozen or more 16" Cheng and a bunch of Tektro crap brakes, and a case of GT 26" x 1.1/4 1.3/8 self sealing tubes.

I need to figure out how much tires cost to ship and a fair price to sell them so I can pass on a deal.

I say hold on to 'em until November so you can be the Michelin man for Halloween. man, that's a lot of tread! :Liv2ride:

What I thought was a case of GT Self Sealing 26 x (some stupid hybrid size) turned out to be 5 cases (10 per case) of GT Self Sealing Tubes with Slime inside 26 x 1.50/2.125! I'll be blowing these out super cheap for the cruiser dudes.