Sign in to follow this  
Brian P

SummerSlam 6

its coming...........

SSVI_VSW_Tee.jpg

but first we must survive bellflower!

B- Are those shirts real? Awesome! If I don't make it up, I'll pay you for a shirt. Carrie will be almost 8 months along by then so I can't commit...

I'll still be tryin' though. :)

I think I will have enough FF miles to pay for my ticket out to this one.

Anybody in Brooklyn/Manhattan driving out and have room for an extra cruiser in their vehicle? Or anyone in the area not have a vehicle and want to go in on a Zip Car together? I've got an account and two lots near me.

Hell yeah!!!

I'll be there as well.

Maybe I'll even enter a bike this time.

Cya next Wednesday.

redline 001.JPG

Anybody in Brooklyn/Manhattan driving out and have room for an extra cruiser in their vehicle? Or anyone in the area not have a vehicle and want to go in on a Zip Car together? I've got an account and two lots near me.

I will be driving from Cobble Hill/Carroll Gardens BK.

You are welcome to cruise with me.

If there is a staged carjacking and your JMC cruiser ends up gone, I had nothing to do with it!

:)

ac

I will be driving from Cobble Hill/Carroll Gardens BK.

You are welcome to cruise with me.

If there is a staged carjacking and your JMC cruiser ends up gone, I had nothing to do with it!

:)

ac

Sweet! Thanks! No worries about the car jacking and losing the bike, I keep it handcuffed to my person at all times. :shifty: :lol:

Can't wait either BP. :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

Already bailed on a Family gig. The wifes going to that. :Liv2ride:

So excited! Not gonna lie, this is probably one of the most exciting things that will happen for me this summer, cuz I spend the whole summer taking classes at the college! Blah! Can't wait to see everyone! :]

So excited! Not gonna lie, this is probably one of the most exciting things that will happen for me this summer, cuz I spend the whole summer taking classes at the college! Blah! Can't wait to see everyone! :]

yeah but it will all be worth it in the end Steph :) Can't wait to see everyone :)

yeah but it will all be worth it in the end Steph :) Can't wait to see everyone :)

It most definitely will Bri! I'm so pumped, I haven't seen everyone in such a long time! (Since the last summer slam!) Been so busy with college && working when I'm not in class that I haven't been around much, but I already put in my request of off for that WHOLE weekend, haha! :]

I hope to see all the familiar faces I've come to know so well over the last few years... I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALREADY SUMMER SLAM SIX!!!! Feels like I just met most of you guys last year!

gotta try to make it out for one! congrats....6 years strong!!

i hear the band will be rockin' a set of some classic metal this year too. rockout.gif

Are we going to have another "garage band" like last year?! That was some EPIC stuff right there XD

steph, they are actualy going to do a set off the deck onto the yard around 4 or so......

can you say mosh pit?!

I can't wait. Looks like it's going to be loads of fun like it always is! XD

SO STOKED!