Sign in to follow this  
Da-G-Ryd

2nd Annual-Ain't nuth'n but a "G" thang!

It's that time again for another BMX PAR-TAY!, I'm turning F-O-R-T-Y!, & EVERYONE (IN SO. CAL) IS INVITED!

WHEN: Saturday, September 11th, 2010

WHERE: Bellflower BMX @ Hollywood Sports Park...www.hollywoodsports.com

TIME: 5PM-8PM

BRING: Your Helmet, long sleeve, bike to ride on da track, & LETZ ROLL!

Hope to see ALL my OLD friends,as well as some NEW ones, it's gonna be totally chill, & good times to be had by all.

....did I mention it's gonna be a BRAND NEW TRACK?, YES, NEW TRACK & GATE!!!!....COME CHECK IT OUT!

~G

i will be there G . but no racing for me . i just bruised 3 ribs . having a hard time breathing . let alone riding a bike . bummed too . i was looking forward to riding the new track . sad.gif

Sod!- you're a Bellflower Local!, I know you're down!

D!- glad to here you're making it out, looking forward to catching up w/you!

Thanks bravoleader!

Rad, be sure to find me & introduce yo'self, I'm looking forward to finally meeting you!

Alright, I jus got 150 burgers, 150 dogs, 4 cases of Monster & H2O.....ALL you have to do is show up!

U-KNOW,

~G

dang... I missed it. I had work responsibilities and was too haggard when I got home at 6.

Happy birthday belated G.

had a GREAT TIME . the new track is crazy . it was such a fun positive vibe there last night . so glad i went again this year . thanks G . and happy birthday buddy .

Yup, great time! G, you need to have a birthday more often! My boy is still talking about his "air" on the first series of jumps. :)

Great fun last night G! The new track is challenging and fun! Thanks for having us out to celebrate your birthday. Like Donne said a fun positive vibe. You rock my friend!rockout.gif

happy birthday G,

sorry i missed it...

been super sick for a week now....wish i could have made it. NoBS.gif

Great night for sure! G knows how to throw a party! Thx again and happy bday bro!

A buddy of mine took a bunch of pics and is burning me a copy. I'll post em up when they show up. He sent me a shot of my 14 yr old so I'll post it up for ya. This is over the first double outta the first berm.

Logan 912.jpg

He's now riding 14x for Dirt Militia out of the Orange Y.