Sign in to follow this  
choad666

The mailman brought me a Mid School rarity!!!

Got this D. Wholf from a guy on the Museum for a price I just couldn't pass up. Of the research that I have done (which wasn't a whole lot to be found) I have found out that there were approximately 25 of these frames made and this one is #12. It's got a few little battle scars and scratches but it's still in great shape. The only stickers on the frame are the wolf stickers, everything else is paint. From what I have seen, the only ad for these was in the February 1995 BMXA, Does anybody have any scans of that ad or any other D. Wholf info?

DSCN0819.JPGDSCN0830.JPGDSCN0822.JPGDSCN0827.JPGDSCN0826.JPG

Got this D. Wholf from a guy on the Museum for a price I just couldn't pass up. Of the research that I have done (which wasn't a whole lot to be found) I have found out that there were approximately 25 of these frames made and this one is #12. It's got a few little battle scars and scratches but it's still in great shape. The only stickers on the frame are the wolf stickers, everything else is paint. From what I have seen, the only ad for these was in the February 1995 BMXA, Does anybody have any scans of that ad or any other D. Wholf info?

DSCN0819.JPGDSCN0830.JPGDSCN0822.JPGDSCN0827.JPGDSCN0826.JPG

Sorry a couple of the pics are blurry, I was trying to get a decent shot of the serial number and they just wouldn't come out right.

Very cool. I was looking at that frame, and liked it for the looks, but since I know absolutely nothing of the brand, I figured I'd pass and let it go to someone that really knows what it is.

Looks cool. I've never heard of it. Did you mean 1995 BMX Plus? BMXA was gone by then.

Looks cool. I've never heard of it. Did you mean 1995 BMX Plus? BMXA was gone by then.

You are right Steve, it was BMX Plus. That's what happens when I'm typing while half asleep!

I was thinking about buying that, but the lack of canti mounts and the 1" headtube were both draw backs for me. I am more of a late mid-school fan...I love those frames though, very cool!

SUUUUUUWEEEEEET! Excellent pick up Cody, you been snaggin' a lot of goods lately.

Some of the info I have found says that they had a 1" headtube and no canti mounts because the frames were made so you could buy the frame and use the parts you already had, so the bike you already had was a donor. Great idea but the frame hit at the wrong time. If these would have come out 2 or 3 years earlier they would have been huge because everything was 1" and nothing had canti's yet.

Thanks for the props gents, I've wanted one of these for a long time. The only bad thing is, I can't figure out how to build it yet!

Think this was my friends bike was my brother in laws first he sold it to my friend than it got stolen then he got it back and think he sold it, it had a red sprocket, been through hell and back been stolen and returned do u still have this d wholf?

D. Wolf midschool bike off the year at the 19 society show. Rare and clean, just got lost in the 1 1/8 head tube transition