Sign in to follow this  
TrulyOdd

Original NOS BMX DECALS thread

headtubes and white on clear RRS decals.

RRS_decals TrulyOdd.JPG

some rare vans stickers.  

vans_stickers.JPG

1982 Mongoose NBL Grand Prix at Magic Mountain

MongooseGrandPrixMagicMountainBMXsticker.JPG

Some out of my stash.......

004.JPG

PJ  :)

some good stuff here... digging that blazer selection, the rider logo is similar to early osbmx rider.  Never thought about it until now.

• Like 1

Northridge head tube given to me by old school bmx head at swap after long conversation that was over too soon.

IMG_1889.JPG

IMG_1891.JPG

IMG_1890.JPG

• Like 2

Dig the panda decal

• Like 1

Those redline decals are wicked.

Webco Tube forksIMG_1216.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

Can someone email Huntin4BMX for me. I tried but it says he can't receive anymore messages. I would like to ask if he would sell or could scan a couple of his Laguna decals. I'm restoring my '81 Laguna Pro i got for Christmas in '81 when I was 13, my son is turning 13 this year and I would like to hand it down to him. I've been looking for a couple of weeks and can't find any others.  If anyone else knows where to find any of these decals or a decal sheet I could get a scan of, please let me know. Thanks

I needed stickers for my Team Murrays, so I bought a sticker lot. Did I do good? LOL CameraZOOM-20170213181139430.jpg

Top row (obscured) - black Murray T.C. and Baja stickers came separate from other stickers. 26 Mike Horton T.M. downtube, T.M. X20R, T.M. X24, 6 T.M. bmx badges, 5 T.M. colors, 2 CA-14 ABA, 5 Bandito handlebar (bad corners), JMC 82 IBMXF, Heco hydraulic steering stabilizer, FR3 Racing Technology, Max, Centurion Bicycle Works coin, 3 D.B. old badges, Vote D.B., Oakley F.P., Action Now, Bicycles and Dirt, Mike Redman Racing, 2 bird 4 bolts Loncharavich Racing Products, Bottema, Hutch Henderson, Main Bikes and Sporting Goods, VDC Gorilla coin, Voris Dixon Co small wings, VDC Changa, and VDC Woody Itson. These are going straight on the fridge. NOT

Edited by sk8bones

Here's some better pictures.  I suppose I should try to find Mike Horton.  Does anyone know how to contact him?  He should get some of his own stickers if he wants them at the very least.   

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

Edited by sk8bones