Sign in to follow this  
mhttnbch-ca

Is it true?

Trying to mail some hubs to Canada, helpin' a brotha out - not right now apparently.

No mail service to/from Canada? YGBFKM. (government unions, yeaaaah!)

Does anyone have a guess on how long this is gonna last?

I saw someone mention that in the shout box yesterday... I also wondered if it was true. If so, is it all over Canada or just certain provinces?

Near as I can tell, it's all of Canada. We've many vendors and clients there so it's been rough. Nothing like paying overnight ups to mail a check, when it used cost a buck or so.

Keep hearing it will end soon, but who knows...damn posties!

When did this start? We just got a letter from the wife's parents who live in New Brunswick, so the mail was working there last week.

I tried to buy a part from Canada yesterday and the guy told me the mail service was still on strike. He thought it would end next week...

Wow that sucks. Hopefully they get it settled soon

I just ran into the same thing. A guy from Canada wanted a shipping quote. I went into USPS.com and there wasn't even an option to ship there for a quote. That is pretty crazy! I don't ship a lot to Canada so I really didn't think about it being a problem.

All Mail Delivery has been suspended. Canada Post cannot predict how long the current labour situation will last.

It is best if you use Fedex, DHL or UPS to ship to Canada.

All Mail Delivery has been suspended. Canada Post cannot predict how long the current labour situation will last.

It is best if you use Fedex, DHL or UPS to ship to Canada.

Wow! That is really a bummer! USPS is the only way to ship anything to Canada remotely reasonable! Hopefully the strike doesn't go on too long!

I tried to ship to Canada today and the post office said that they can't even process Canada bound packages until further notice.

When I passed it across the counter he asked me if I was aware of the situation up there and I said yes, but I'll just go ahead and ship it. So he tried to process it and the computer kicked it back. Canada is off the system until the strike is resolved.

People waiting for packages up there must be bugging out.

Last week my mail carrier said she was still delivering, but only three days a week. This week, nothing. I'm in Toronto.

Two summers ago there was a very sweet garbage strike here in the city of Toronto. I think that lasted three or four weeks. Garbage began cooking. I got my mail though.

On the news, it said it should be cleared up in a few days.

It's over the U.S. not making sure packages are safe.

It's due to the discovery of "two" small bombs that were

discovered had been sent via the mail from U.S. to

Canada very recently

On the news, it said it should be cleared up in a few days.

It's over the U.S. not making sure packages are safe.

It's due to the discovery of "two" small bombs that were

discovered had been sent via the mail from U.S. to

Canada very recently

That sounds like a load of horseshit as I'm sure it is...shift the blame, I see that tactic all the time now.