Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

what's the missing piece to your BMX puzzle?

Suzuki fork

Suzuki fork

Suzuki fork...

:Frustration:

Me too

Me too

Me too...

Suzuki fork

Suzuki fork

Suzuki fork...

:Frustration:

Me too

Me too

Me too...

And a early, mild steel OM. I owned one and traded it away like a dumbass.

Oh yeah - as long as I'm dreaming, I need a 26" Bottema fork to go with the OM. MAN, I was stupid to let that bike go...

white bear frame set (t bone)

a chrome Panda 'shocker' mx-4

20" first gen Rebel forks

I'd post a pic but for some reason I keep getting an error message.

Todd the pictures may be too big, try re-sizing.

Gary Turner frame with OG decals. That's all. Anyone?

My HVAC contractor has a buddy who believes he has a Gary Turner. He has contacted me, but haven't seen pics yet. It would help to know what sets it apart as a Gary Turner...perhaps small diameter downtube matched to a certain TT length?

Pretty sure he's just looking to ID it, then sell it. I have no interest in it myself.

R&R Frame with the teardrop shaped bottom tube.

This was my first "real" bmx frame, and what I started racing on.

Pink or yellow original finish Free Agent long...

The biggest piece of my BMX puzzle that is missing is time, money and room, none of which are available at any shows, unless I set up and sell what I have. :Idunno:

Right now, my missing piece is one of these, mint/NOS/rear but, in anno blue, with a D_ (D=1979) based date code. I'd even look at a set at this point and would consider an early E code. Must be the 3 tab sprocket model like pictured. And a 79/80 probably won't say VIA.

RedDX.jpg

Freshour TK Pro frame and fork. Only one known to exist is in the Haney collection. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Also need a full decal set for a 1983 Raleigh Racing R4500, it has the red/black & white/black checker board on either end. (don't think they ever made these extra for some reason)

12 year wait on these:

Kashimax Diamond Back Turbo suede "five gold" seat. There were a couple times (in the Fall of 2001 and Spring of 2010) where I thought I was going to get my hands on one...didn't happen.

IRC Diamond Back stamped Comp II tires.

HMMM

1. 1st Generation Profile/Hutch cranks

2. GJS frame only that needs a resto or an OG Tangerine Frame in very good condition

3. Some odds and ends as far as NOS Profile stickers that I don't have just a few.

4. Shelby James f/f set OG chrome and stickers

5. PROFILE cruiser bars. :ROTFLMAO:

6. PROFILE mini bars (will never happen) Only have seen 1 Picture of them)

7. STUDD expert stem to complete the collection of STUDD stems.

Just some of the hard stuff

I've been trying for 7 years to find my old PK Ripper with the campy graphites. Like a dick I sold it in 86 for $250. It's gotta be around somewhere.

Other than that, I think I have everything except the OG finish red 79 Proline f/f. One slipped past me 3 months ago. Damn it.

I'd have to agree with the Gary Turner wish.

Looking for '81 GT forks for about 6 months.

I lucked out this year and scored a NOS '81 GT 26" frame from off the wall at GTs chrome shop. Just need some forks to finish the ride. Nice set of Ame Unitrons are always on my list.

Gary Turner frame with OG decals. That's all. Anyone?

My HVAC contractor has a buddy who believes he has a Gary Turner. He has contacted me, but haven't seen pics yet. It would help to know what sets it apart as a Gary Turner...perhaps small diameter downtube matched to a certain TT length?

Pretty sure he's just looking to ID it, then sell it. I have no interest in it myself.

I'm interested if you have any more info on the turner

Time. Time to build stuff. Time to even acquire the few bits I need to finish 3 projects that are all kinda in limbo. Shoot - wish I had a few minutes to ride these days. :lol:

Frankly, I've been focused on a different downtime project and haven't been able to fit my bikes in at all.

All that whining aside -- there are a few bits and pieces that aren't terribly hard to find that I need to finish things off... Hutch Hollywood frameset, black Suzue or Sunshine high flanges, Cyclecraft seatpost (yeah right), maybe a few Beartrap headsets, unique skinwalls that won't break the bank. There's nothing there that's hard to find save for that seatpost.

That frameset was my only long-time hard to find search. Again, that's something else that isn't too terribly hard to find. They do come up infrequently enough though that they were either priced out of my range, or were gone before I could get to them. I finally got one and now it sits...

'82 California Custom F/F. I spent a short while racing for a local California Custom team; always wanted one, but my folks could only afford bars.

Or a Torker 280X, which was my first race bike. I think I gave mine away when I got a Free Agent F/F in '85.

Sigh.

Time. Time to build stuff. Time to even acquire the few bits I need to finish 3 projects that are all kinda in limbo. Shoot - wish I had a few minutes to ride these days. :lol:

Frankly, I've been focused on a different downtime project and haven't been able to fit my bikes in at all.

All that whining aside -- there are a few bits and pieces that aren't terribly hard to find that I need to finish things off... Hutch Hollywood frameset, black Suzue or Sunshine high flanges, Cyclecraft seatpost (yeah right), maybe a few Beartrap headsets, unique skinwalls that won't break the bank. There's nothing there that's hard to find save for that seatpost.

That frameset was my only long-time hard to find search. Again, that's something

else that isn't too terribly hard to find. They do come up infrequently enough though that they were either priced out of my range, or were gone before I could get to them. I finally got one and now it sits...

lee ,

i have black high flange hubs sets . hit me up if you want .

donnie

Donnie -- thanks. I'll keep it in mind come next month. I just put out a bunch of cash on something else so I gotta hold up a bit. Thanks!