Sign in to follow this  
dwnsth

Has anybody taken bling to the next level..GOLD

suspended that was quick.

If anyone is wondering he is NOT from my home town.....

I think he now holds the record for being banned or suspended from nearly every forum possible....

Hey, I like local slang and inside jargon as much as anyone. We all have different words we like to use to communicate....but sheesh. I don't know if he was doing it on purpose or not, but his posts were completely confusing to me.

I never really understood what he was trying to say.

I have worked in most states of Australia and encountered all types of people and many examples of local vernacular...none like his.

Fuckin' Australians...

I knew the toilet water flushes in the other direction over there and I always assumed the mosh pits circle in the opposite direction too. But until this thread, I had no idea the grammar was ass backwards as well.

Don't tar all with the same brush, just because of one. I mean, Charlie Manson cut loose and got a swastika on his forehead. Do all americans have the same tattoo and go on a rampage? :)

By the way, I'm not Australian.. :)

If you look very close, it's actually a pair of Slams on Chucky's forehead.

you see i am more a one eyed pirate .i wish to build true ,but under which guide lines which aurthority...bikes were used .therefore items were thrown out and in without a care .so pure bikes are ghosts ..then came tuff,skyways,diacomp.etc.

everybody is lead to believe those mongoose clamps are terrible tuff clamps are the go and so forth.

did you also know as we rode them in their days the lengends were just heavy at over 14 kg ..everthing was removed .some even rode shirtless..so my question again do you want bling or rust .i have both ..my best stable ride looks like crap but it put a smile riding its 44ct .solid cranks over a 16 dicta.

C'mon....what's hard to understand in this ?

:Power.Grin:

A retard has no geographic boundries..

Agreed...unless it comes to me installing seat guts or rebuilding coaster brakes - I'm totally retarded at that and I live just up the road from you!

You give your homeland a bad name and the good guys that also call Australia home...you fuckin retard.

Maybe I should gold plate these they have a few blemishes:

003.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

Glad I missed this one over the weekend... Wheeew.

Reading never hurt like this before.

Fuckin' Australians...

I knew the toilet water flushes in the other direction over there and I always assumed the mosh pits circle in the opposite direction too. But until this thread, I had no idea the grammar was ass backwards as well.

Don't tar all with the same brush, just because of one. I mean, Charlie Manson cut loose and got a swastika on his forehead. Do all americans have the same tattoo and go on a rampage? :)

I was generalizing...croc poaching if you will...

And to be fair to Charlie Manson's rampage, he never actually killed anyone. But ya'll must admit that his Slambar tattoo is pretty groovy.

:)

Fuckin' Australians...

I was generalizing...croc poaching if you will...

And to be fair to Charlie Manson's rampage, he never actually killed anyone. But ya'll must admit that his Slambar tattoo is pretty groovy.

:)

Haha, you know, as I was typing that I thought to myself "I bet the answer comes back saying "Manason never actually killed anyone"...

Anyway, back to the topic.

Glad I missed this one over the weekend... Wheeew.

Reading never hurt like this before.

No shit! That really hurt my head!!!!

Thanks for cutting the cord Steve!!!!!

was it Ange?

I still don't know what his point was :Idunno:

Christian,

You should see some of his eBay ads, the peep is very confused annd scattered....

B

I dont know who this guy is but he sounds like his parents should have stayed off the acid.

I dont know who this guy is but he sounds like his parents should have stayed off the acid.

Or at least used contraception... :Power.Grin:

Or at least used contraception... :Power.Grin:

or pulled out.