Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

Bicycle Source x BMX Society Swap

I just saw that DG somewhere?

edit..

DG Monoshock.jpg

Sorry guys, I keep forgetting when it comes up. Someone needs to promote it the week before. (please) LOL!

Good to see everybody today I had a good time. Can't wait for the next one. Oh and just a heads up I saw somebody kicking Larock's bikes today. The tire kicker is on the loose and maybe in your neighborhood, when storing your bikes be sure they are off the ground so he can't kick them hahahahahahahahhaha. Oh yeah that DG Mono is very moto.

Sorry Dennis, put this date in your phone now. April 21st is the next one :)

Sorry guys, I keep forgetting when it comes up. Someone needs to promote it the week before. (please) LOL!

I almost went out in the rain today to see what was going on, but got busy with work and didn't make it out of the house. Keep forgetting about these. Need to get my fix. Hopefully I'll be in town April 21 for the next one.

here's a few more pics so people can see what they're missing.

photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo6.JPG

photo7.JPG

Great seeing everyone that made it out today. It's always an honor to shoot the shit with everyone. Big big thanks to Joe Buffardi for hooking me up with the 13/16 fluted seatpost. Can't wait till the next one already. Thanks.

I see the cruel (if also kinda amusing) "DG mono trap" snared a juicy one on Facebook, pretty much just a predicted. Greyboy spoils the fun a little lower down in the comment thread by calling the bluff. Come on G, the potification was only getting started.

Picture 1.png

I read that yesterday and couldn't help but wonder what that guy was really wanting all these years. laugh.gif

The rich kid down the street,I mean next city over, had one growing up.

Chrome plated right?

Damn, dude, did you know him?

Dan Gurney no?

Oh man haha. I found this DG frame in Hemet and it too was in a tobacco tree and looked as if it was hit by a car and someone hammered in a solid steel seatpost inside the seat tube and the whole back end of hte bike was bent sideways, so even if you fixed the seat tube you would still be pedaling in a circle. I was going to fix it but it was too far gone. I turned it into a mono-shock. I know DG never made a mono-shock but they should have. And no this is not for sale to the guy that has been looking for one. This is my personal DG Mono-shock and will not be reproduced. I hope you all dig it and I know some will not.

Great seeing everyone that made it out today. It's always an honor to shoot the shit with everyone. Big big thanks to Joe Buffardi for hooking me up with the 13/16 fluted seatpost. Can't wait till the next one already. Thanks.

Oh cool, thank you for the tire swap much appreciated my friend.

Damn, dude, did you know him?

Dan Gurney no?

You dumbdumb, not the creator of DG, the kid with the monoshock.

Oh cool, thank you for the tire swap much appreciated my friend.

Oh for sure. Thank you!

I read that yesterday and couldn't help but wonder what that guy was really wanting all these years. laugh.gif

they actually did make a mono shock . but i am not sure if it was ever produced .

1975monoshock.jpg

they actually did make a mono shock . but i am not sure if it was ever produced .

Your detective skills are off the hook Donnie. Thanks for the pic cheerstoast.gif

i knew i had it somewhere . but could not find it . and i did not want to say anything until i had the pic . but like i said . i am not sure if they ever went into production . i have never seen one . or heard of anyone having one . cool though for sure !

i can't tell in the pic .

where's that ad from donnie? that thing is so dope!

crazy that it's chromoly...and the forks and tiny front sprocket are trick! what are those forks?