Sign in to follow this  
osRLracer

just sharing

another one I somehow missed posting ????? one that I never thought I'd get, but you just never know what might happen !!  1979 Sting, one of my favorites !!!

79sting.JPG

ok , this is one that has been on the wanted list for a long time !!!!! 77 Proline. got my hands on the frame finally...... had some parts saved just for it. this is not finished , but just wanted to gather it up abit !!!!!IMG_0198.JPG

Nice addition to the fleet! One of these days the right Redline will come my way. Needless to say when it happens I'll be stoked! :rockout:

a lot of bangers in this thread.    the new redline is fire!! 

thanks for posting....cool to see you keeping it going.  

ok guys , I've been working on this one all year so it would be ready for the MOTOS ABA Grands show. just finished it up in time !!!!! 79 JMC sl big thanks to dewabo for the frame that started it all !!

jMC sl ?

Finally, update on my 1977 Red Line Proline. been working on this one a while... finished it just in time for the MOTOS 2019 USABMX Grands show. 

IMG_0210 (2).JPG

you guys know I like survivor/original style bikes. I even like them a bit crusty.... so today I assembled this from misc. parts. the condition of the frame is way too far gone for a full blown resto ! the headtube decal is what it's about for me. A&A

a&aheadtube.JPG

A&Ablack.JPG

• Like 3

Very cool! Thanks for bumping this thread. You have some very nice bikes.

Great A&A  Survivor. Still my favorite frame to ride. I wish I would have kept the original prototype  Ray Abrams gave me. Unfortunately it burned in the Oakland hills fire of 1991.