Sign in to follow this  
CharleyGnarlyP290

Floval Flyer Serial

A friend of mine just picked up a Floval Flyer with a serial number of IS58I013319289.

What era is that? Mid or later?

overseas built ,, post pic.

Awesome Sean. Thanks. I will be posting some pics when he emails them to me.

Yes that is an 03 or newer Fuji built frame

SE has never had any codes in their serial numbers. You can't date them that way. Trust me, I know.

Yeah, but that serial is clearly a Fuji era serial number which Brian correctly dated.

SE has never had any codes in their serial numbers. You can't date them that way. Trust me, I know.

Yes, you are correct, SE has never used date coding other than the 83-84 quadangles but if you are familiar with SE's serial numbers, then it is obvious to tell the difference between American made SE serials from 1980 through 1999 and Fuji serial numbers from 2003 till current. Any Floval Flyer that was made in the US has a serial of FFxxxx. Since you are an SE employee, can you explain what all the digits in the Fuji built frames serials are? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi I have a 24-inch Floval flyer with serial number f f 561 does anyone know anything about it I was told it is a 1988

On 4/27/2021 at 1:58 PM, Rudy james said:

Hi I have a 24-inch Floval flyer with serial number f f 561 does anyone know anything about it I was told it is a 1988

post a pic. 

• Sad 1

On 4/27/2021 at 1:58 PM, Rudy james said:

i have the same model with pit bull brakes and serial number FF171 and bought it new around 1990. i ordered it from a local shop and it wasn't sitting around