Sign in to follow this  
Joe Buffardi

Peregrine Clear Mags some say urban legend.

I just picked these up today and said to myself, I have heard of clear pepsi, clear swatch watches, but clear mags, no fuckin way!

IMG_8068.JPG

IMG_8069.JPG

IMG_8070.JPG

IMG_8071.JPG

IMG_8072.JPG

IMG_8073.JPG

you did good, Joe.

:cheers:

WoW! Awesome!

Hector just posted this a week ago. Only time I've ever seen them, until now.

post-1578-132512456377_thumb.jpg

Thanks I had to buy a 1985 Haro freestyler sport to get those mags. He threw them in with the deal. The Haro is a great all original survivor. (pics in the morning too dark) It came with white tuff II the front has a graphite gold ano hub and the rear is a suntour chrome coaster ass. I have never seen white with gold graphite hub ass.

The frame fork and bars are neon blue. It has sugino cranks with a directional chainring and haro drive disc, fake graphite pedals, odyssey brakes, One haro white frame pad. I don't know anything about freestyle but I had to buy this bike to get the wheels. I had no clue they were that rare I just really dig clear stuff. The guy I got it from has had it since 1985.

Edited by Joe Buffardi

Those are great! I haven't ever actually seen any before. I never realized they'd be 6-spoke Peregrines, which I've never seen before either. Very cool!!!!

I've never seen 6 spoke Peregrines in any color!!

Thanks, your bird looks like it's going to kick my ass.

ROTFLMAO.gif

and those are really cool. what are you going to put them on?

no shit! Nice find on those and the white Tuffs with the gold hub/coaster combo. I think those were only available to factory/co-factory riders.

no shit! Nice find on those and the white Tuffs with the gold hub/coaster combo. I think those were only available to factory/co-factory riders.

+1 thats what I've heard too

Those are really cool. I've never seen them until now.

Nice pickup Joe - Maybe you will be bringing a freestyle bike to this years show ...

Freestyle, never my friend MX all the way. I have always had crappy balance. The only way I could stay on my bike was to pedal my ass off as fast as I could and hopefully land the jump when racing. The flying "W". Ha Ha Ha. Although I do respect the guys who have the balls to sport neon. I had a CW california freestyle fully loaded but I had it custom built and everything was black, everything. I will call my mom and see if she can e-mail me a pic. You guys will dig it. It was very heavy and I traded it for a 79 Diamond Back, red candy with dual position forks, gold rims, gold stem, gold maxy cross, red unit seat, the works. My mom was pissed but then she noticed that I liked the dirt more than the mall or liquor store parking lot and she started to take me to local BMX tracks. I miss that bike. But I will never sell my soul to freestyle. Just my taste please don't take offense.

Crazy --- I love the fact there's still stuff like this being unearthed, and keeps this hobby fresh.

BINGO!

nice on those..... i too have never seen a set in person or real time photos until now

Thanks, your bird looks like it's going to kick my ass.

ROTFLMAO.gif

and those are really cool. what are you going to put them on?

Yeah he doesn't really like cameras. He was a little pissed.