Sign in to follow this  
Nebraska.Alum

CW Phaze1 Complete! Minty Fresh & OG - Show BMX! MLK Sale!

The welds on the DT/HT don't really match the welds on the TT/HT...so maybe it's a repaired frame?

Either way...this is a big bowl of BS.

still looks off. You measured the top right but the bottom line is directly on the frame on one end and off on the other.

123456.JPG

Saved me the trouble... I saw the same thing.

Where can I get some of that hateraid? I think everyone is bringing up some valid points. And thanks Aguilar3 for the graphics, big help! I think it's a good price if the bike is legit, question is, people got questions? :NoBS:

No way that is legit. May be a CW, but not originally a phase. I've seen a couple other fakes, and the uneven downtube is a dead giveaway.

any pics of the serial # Rear drop outs ?

Pretty simple request and at this point needs to happen if this is to remain for sale here.

the pic he used off the net has a reflection of a red ano headset and his bike clearly doesnt have a red headset or that red reflection on it. actually its the reflection of the red cw pad foam on the toptube

Edited by ALAKRAN

FU-FUCKING-FUGAZI!~

It will probably go for big bucks on ebay. Just like all the rest of the suspicious stuff does.

Wow..Really? Ryan, you're my hero.

I'm no CW guy,but that down-tube looked bad even for an ignoramus like me. Don't think the bars are real either.

Wow..Really? Ryan, you're my hero.

I'm no CW guy,but that down-tube looked bad even for an ignoramus like me. Don't think the bars are real either.

I thought I was....... :ohmy:

This whole thing stinks and now this dude has conveniently disappeared. Im so sick of these dirtbags.

That so-called CW has a bad case of the taiwanese turkey shit welds. Even if it is a CW it looks like it broke and re-welded completely wrong.

When things smell fishy, I like to go fishin'...

This Nebraska Alumni has/had himself a repaired or fake frame and he tried to sell it as a minty authentic bike, got BS called on him, and it made for a pretty entertaining thread I think.

I liked the part when he said, "...this should silence the critics." and then posted that stupid little headbanging smiley.

" What's his museum name "....

I just pissed my pants on that one.

Now I gotta go clean up.

Rob

probably is a real P1 at one time..the bottom of the z is too short so being welded has bought the top up.. Pretty easy spot for someone who loves CW's..

This guy has been suspended.

I guess we'll move it to the main forum so that the thread doesn't get deleted in for sale section clean ups.

We don't delete threads in general, but we do clean up the for sale and wanted sections from time to time as those threads don't have any lasting value for the most part.

BTW, I borrowed those pics I posted from the interweb. Not mine.